Reviews for Iteration: The Perks and Pitfalls of Talking Too Much
Fantastic! I really loved this story. I can't say enough good about it...
LBelle chapter 9 . 7/3
What a wonderful, unique, interesting story. So many layers to Jasper. Besides thoroughly enjoying this story, another reason I'm glad I stumbled across it is because I found Swirl and Daisy again. I read it a couple of years ago and was away from FF for awhile. I remember how I loved it and want to get reaquainted. You have a way with characters and telling their stories. I wish you had written more.
This is a darling story!
Twilighted Nimi chapter 9 . 6/3
It's going to be long so brace yourself (or skip it if you want;-)) But I got to say this in simple honest words, YOU ARE AMAZING. This is simply one of the best fanfics I've read so far and believe me I've read too many. You know the best part about this was it's good English. Kidding!;-) Although that was a plus but the best thing was how real the characters seem. I could actually relate to them. Well all except Alice;-) I suspected that beforehand but really really enjoyed the way you revealed it. I mean "She basically gets turned on by a power cord" is pure genius:-) How do you come up with this stuff! But anyway I feel really "fucky" for having found this. And all thanks to A.I.T.S.A.D. (you know your other awesome story_). I actually came here to reread it once more but instead got attracted to this gem. Well I think I've bored you enough but please know I am a teen and we are prone to dramatize things a bit;-). Lastly thankyou a million times for sharing such awesomeness.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/22
Well I can see why she wrote that he was strange. Apparently Bella is good too!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/22
Love this!
my2galspal chapter 9 . 3/10
Oh. My. Gosh! This story is apocalepic! Did I spell that right? I tried to come up with my own little word smash but I've got squat, so I went with Jasper's. This was one of the funniest, sweetest, most surprising and original pieces of fanfic I have read in quite some time. I mean, even the "chapter" titles were a riot! I truly enjoyed your work and appreciate the fact that you shared it with the rest of us. Thanks again and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
my2galspal chapter 3 . 3/9
So THAT'S who Alice is!? I am laughing my butt off.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/9
Freaking lucky "fucky"? I'm gonna love this kid, aren't I? Can't wait to see if he has any other wonderfully insightful and time saving word combos.
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
This is one of the best AH TwiFics I've ever read.*

It suited all my tastes in AH/AU/OOC characters and situations... You hit all the points intelligently and perfectly.

Thank you. -RoseE.

*Your story was rec'd in one of my reading groups on FB by MariahajilE;)
Marie-S-Raven chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
I love it! Perfect ending for those fucky ducks! Thanks for this!
yayasimone chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Such a delightfully charming story.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
Cute. I love it
aniseed flower chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
That is one of the best stories I have read in... An excruciatingly long time. Thank you SO much for writing it, swiping secret keepers plot bunny, and sharing this marvellousness with us. It was an absolute delight to read. Truely, one of the best Ive read in years. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lht4ad8 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love this story. I like to revisit it now and again when I want to feel warm fuzzies with a dash of angst.