Reviews for Iteration: The Perks and Pitfalls of Talking Too Much
Borntocontest chapter 4 . 5/24
I love this story
Borntocontest chapter 3 . 5/23
flipping sucks? I'm sooo stealing it :D
You are one of a kind. I so wish there was more of your writing out there. I would definitely pay to get your books if you ever published anything :)
Robin chapter 5 . 4/16
Getting to talk over a sports game is magical. No sense paying attention to the players scoring goal units on the field or Fielding touch backs. We continue to learn more about our leads.

Edward treads in dangerous territory! Both because he is criticizing Bella's work and he is about to consume pancakes and catsup. This will not end well for him I fear!
Robin chapter 4 . 4/11
Alice revealed! I wonder if it has an A.I. personality as well! Matilda had a happy ending. I hope there is one here too!
Robin chapter 3 . 4/11
That is an incredible amount of food! It would be so fun to go to a restaurant and buy one of each. I hope Jasper and Edward do end up as a family. Who knows maybe Bella can be a part of this as well! Smooth with the receipt Edward! :D
Robin chapter 2 . 4/9
Bella makes her appearance. That walkie talkie is a good idea to double the brainpower for the interviews! I need one of those for my daily life! :D
Robin chapter 1 . 4/9
Intereating! Jasper's idea worked out! Hopefully they can leverage this into an amazing career. Vampire WOW sounds awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
Fantastic! I really loved this story. I can't say enough good about it...
LBelle chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
What a wonderful, unique, interesting story. So many layers to Jasper. Besides thoroughly enjoying this story, another reason I'm glad I stumbled across it is because I found Swirl and Daisy again. I read it a couple of years ago and was away from FF for awhile. I remember how I loved it and want to get reaquainted. You have a way with characters and telling their stories. I wish you had written more.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
This is a darling story!
Twilighted Nimi chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
It's going to be long so brace yourself (or skip it if you want;-)) But I got to say this in simple honest words, YOU ARE AMAZING. This is simply one of the best fanfics I've read so far and believe me I've read too many. You know the best part about this was it's good English. Kidding!;-) Although that was a plus but the best thing was how real the characters seem. I could actually relate to them. Well all except Alice;-) I suspected that beforehand but really really enjoyed the way you revealed it. I mean "She basically gets turned on by a power cord" is pure genius:-) How do you come up with this stuff! But anyway I feel really "fucky" for having found this. And all thanks to A.I.T.S.A.D. (you know your other awesome story_). I actually came here to reread it once more but instead got attracted to this gem. Well I think I've bored you enough but please know I am a teen and we are prone to dramatize things a bit;-). Lastly thankyou a million times for sharing such awesomeness.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
Well I can see why she wrote that he was strange. Apparently Bella is good too!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Love this!
my2galspal chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
Oh. My. Gosh! This story is apocalepic! Did I spell that right? I tried to come up with my own little word smash but I've got squat, so I went with Jasper's. This was one of the funniest, sweetest, most surprising and original pieces of fanfic I have read in quite some time. I mean, even the "chapter" titles were a riot! I truly enjoyed your work and appreciate the fact that you shared it with the rest of us. Thanks again and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
my2galspal chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
So THAT'S who Alice is!? I am laughing my butt off.