Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
Jaygm chapter 12 . 2/17
Whiplash! Seriously, this guy has seriously extreme ups and downs. I don't blame her for being exasperated with him. He definitely has issues.

I can definitely see Demetri's place here. If Edward is interested at all in her, he definitely won't want to see her enjoying another man's affections! LOL.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 2/17
Hmmm.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 2/17
What was THAT? LOL. He actually was nice to her. Poor thing- absolutely exhausted. And he carried her to the car and to her bed! WTH?
Jaygm chapter 9 . 2/17
It seems that Bella likes Demetri, but he is comfortable. The kisses with Demetri pale in comparison to the ones she experienced with the pompous ass!
Jaygm chapter 8 . 2/17
I love the way you have written this. The reader is drawn into the scene yet still has enough distance to see the actors alongside their characters. I almost had them merged together- couldn't separate the actors from their roles! That was quite an experience.

Okay, WTH is his problem? I think maybe- perhaps- possibly- the story characters were merging their realities with their roles. I bet that was fun for Mr. Ego.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 2/17
That poor girl. What IS Edward's problem? He is horribly rude to her. Pompous ass as Bella called him- is being kind.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 2/17
Oh yeah! Go, Bella! Emmett is an okay guy- good person to start out with.
Jaygm chapter 5 . 2/17
What a tool he is! Inviting anyone to a party at his home. . . sounds like Justin Bieber! LOL
Jaygm chapter 4 . 2/17
I can't wait to see how this progresses. He is so snooty.
Jaygm chapter 3 . 2/17
That seemed to go well.
Jaygm chapter 2 . 2/17
Oh gee! Edward is a huge arrogant snob. Have fun, Bella!
Jaygm chapter 1 . 2/17
Oooh! Looking good!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 2/10
All I can say is thank God Edward doesn't seem to remember that.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 31 . 2/10
Heidi, Jacob, and Paul's end was slightly tamer than envisioned. Probably a good thing. A very good story. Good characters, and I caught the hint that Jasper and Alice are together, or he wishes they were. Thinking the former. Very interesting storyline and well written and told. For some reason I'm thinking Carlisle's secret has everything to do with Elizabeth. Seriously thinking she committed suicide.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 2/10
Skinning her alive would be a good start. Sounds like her parents were pro con artist's and crooks. She was definitely certifiable by the end. Express shipping her to the Russians sounds good.
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »