Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
A little c&f for the sweet virginal couple. Esme was such a dear in the kitchen before retiring for the night.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
I had to LOL at your dream and ducking for cover! That's kind of what's happening here now.

Sweet, sweet Edward. I can't wait for spawn to get her comeuppance! I love Karma!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
Whew! Edward finally calmed down. Hopefully he will take to heart Carlisle's offer to help in any way, concerning spawn. I can't believe what a nasty heifer she is! Thank goodness Bella knows what she is like and plays off her. It's funny! And Edward is spending the night with her at the hospital again. Too sweet!

Here it is Christmas Eve eve and it's pouring rain (and I mean a friggin' deluge!), 64 degrees, severe thunderstorm warning and the sirens keep going off. So much for a white Christmas! I just hope we don't lose power. Ugh. Why did I say that out loud?! Too much cooking and baking to I sit here and read this story! LOL
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
Poor Edward. Of course he misunderstood what was going on between Demetri and Bella since he witnessed the end of the conversation where she kissed him a final goodbye. sigh I'm glad Bella ended it with him since she really didn't have "those" kinds of feelings for him. At least she and Edward are talking more and share the same pull towards one another. I just hope Edward doesn't freak out too bad about what he saw between Bella and Demetri. Also, it makes me think that maybe Edward doesn't sleep with all those girls, but puts up a front because that's what people expect of him.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
I can understand why Edward doesn't want the video to publicly surface, but who really cares nowadays?! And it would all blow over soon enough. He needs a good lawyer to sue her for blackmail and retain the video and all copies. Enough of her sh!t! Was her ex-husband Demitri?
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
LOL! Emmett just can't help himself. I wonder what Edward did to even the score with the shaving cream artwork. And then he brought Bella gifts. That was a very sweet gesture. Then the interruptions of Jessica knocking on the dressing room door and the spawn calling Edward. Dang... blocked again!

So, Edward must be a hawk and Heidi another hawk...more like a vulture if you ask me. And then his father. Another mystery. Probably a real arsehole.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
That boy has some demons in his closet. Something happened when he had that role in NYC and Heidi has something to do with it. Pictures? Or was she responsible for getting him ready for the role in some twisted way? He wants Bella as does his body but he is fighting it, especially since spawn showed up and took over his life.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
I liked Demetri until I started thinking about him at length. Somehow he and Heidi are connected. So she was recently divorced. Maybe they were married and came up with some scheme where she goes after Edward and Demetri goes after Bella if only to keep E&B apart, for whatever reason. I dunno. Something is very fishy. Was Heidi one of his nannies? Was she married to Edward's father? Hmm. What hold does Heidi have over Edward?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
WTF? Sheesh...Who is Heidi and what has she done with Edward?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Goodness gracious! What in the world happened with Edward? He is so reserved, sad, humble and just not his usual arrogant self. Who is Heidi?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
Dun dun DUN! Who is Heidi and what does she want?! His reaction to her was so extreme, too. I doubt very seriously that he is her boyfriend, as she stressed to Bella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Emmett is really stepping out of bounds by asking Bella to speak with Edward about seeing his father. I don't think he will take too kindly with this nor that Em interfered in including her in his private life.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
It seeeems that Edward's body is defying his outward persona during the sex scene with Bella. I had to laugh a little when he tried to apologize for his body reacting to her but got embarrassed and stopped. Little head didn't get the memo from big head! lol Then he comes knocking at her dressing room door with a peace offering of Coke Zero. Guess he was surprised to find Bella wrapped in Demetri's arms. I can only guess what happened, or didn't happen, when Jessica was the chosen lamb at the end of Edward's party.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Oh, Mama! That was a steamy "scene!"
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Hmmm...wondering why Edward had a complete turnabout in his new civility towards Bella... He's going to give her whiplash. lol
2,335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »