Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
I was wondering if Carlisle had feelings for Elizabeth, more than just as a sister-in-law. This chapter answered that question and more! But Ed Sr. still isn't a father to little Edward and that is just so sad.
SanguineTaurean chapter 32 . 12/24/2015
stupid computer. I didn't realize it jumped to Part Four of Carlisle's story until I posted the review. No wonder I was so confused and left an even more confused review so please ignore it! lol Now I know what happened to Lillian and more of the Ed Sr. and Elizabeth back story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 12/24/2015
Once these Cullen men make a decision they certainly act quickly! lol

So, Carlisle had "special" feelings for his sister-in-law, Elizabeth. His marriage was almost platonic. How did Lillian, his wife, die? And so soon after Elizabeth, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Whatever Jacob and Paul had in mind for spawn wasn't going to be enough, IMHO. Maybe they will feed her to Vlad and Stefan. And I'm guessing when Emmett and Jasper packed up the heifers stuff they found the incriminating video.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
I just knew spawn wouldn't leave Edward without a fight. She's one sick puppy. When Edward gets home I hope he's cautious when he notices the front door standing wide open. Either that or Jasper will take over and search the house before anyone gets hurt. Obviously no one knows about him and Alice, the director! He almost let it slip when he and Bella were searching spawn's closet. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
E&B are getting feisty now, and I'm loving it. I also love the fact that he is beginning to be himself, even though he never really knew who he was/is.

Charlie is just being a dad to a 20 year old girl and bought into the Hollywood hype of the Edward Cullen persona so his reactions are understandable.
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
A little c&f for the sweet virginal couple. Esme was such a dear in the kitchen before retiring for the night.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
I had to LOL at your dream and ducking for cover! That's kind of what's happening here now.

Sweet, sweet Edward. I can't wait for spawn to get her comeuppance! I love Karma!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
Whew! Edward finally calmed down. Hopefully he will take to heart Carlisle's offer to help in any way, concerning spawn. I can't believe what a nasty heifer she is! Thank goodness Bella knows what she is like and plays off her. It's funny! And Edward is spending the night with her at the hospital again. Too sweet!

Here it is Christmas Eve eve and it's pouring rain (and I mean a friggin' deluge!), 64 degrees, severe thunderstorm warning and the sirens keep going off. So much for a white Christmas! I just hope we don't lose power. Ugh. Why did I say that out loud?! Too much cooking and baking to finish...as I sit here and read this story! LOL
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
Poor Edward. Of course he misunderstood what was going on between Demetri and Bella since he witnessed the end of the conversation where she kissed him a final goodbye. sigh I'm glad Bella ended it with him since she really didn't have "those" kinds of feelings for him. At least she and Edward are talking more and share the same pull towards one another. I just hope Edward doesn't freak out too bad about what he saw between Bella and Demetri. Also, it makes me think that maybe Edward doesn't sleep with all those girls, but puts up a front because that's what people expect of him.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
I can understand why Edward doesn't want the video to publicly surface, but who really cares nowadays?! And it would all blow over soon enough. He needs a good lawyer to sue her for blackmail and retain the video and all copies. Enough of her sh!t! Was her ex-husband Demitri?
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
LOL! Emmett just can't help himself. I wonder what Edward did to even the score with the shaving cream artwork. And then he brought Bella gifts. That was a very sweet gesture. Then the interruptions of Jessica knocking on the dressing room door and the spawn calling Edward. Dang... blocked again!

So, Edward must be a hawk and Heidi another hawk...more like a vulture if you ask me. And then his father. Another mystery. Probably a real arsehole.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
That boy has some demons in his closet. Something happened when he had that role in NYC and Heidi has something to do with it. Pictures? Or was she responsible for getting him ready for the role in some twisted way? He wants Bella as does his body but he is fighting it, especially since spawn showed up and took over his life.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
I liked Demetri until I started thinking about him at length. Somehow he and Heidi are connected. So she was recently divorced. Maybe they were married and came up with some scheme where she goes after Edward and Demetri goes after Bella if only to keep E&B apart, for whatever reason. I dunno. Something is very fishy. Was Heidi one of his nannies? Was she married to Edward's father? Hmm. What hold does Heidi have over Edward?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
WTF? Sheesh...Who is Heidi and what has she done with Edward?!
2,341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »