Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
MereCullen chapter 17 . 6/21
That was intense? What in the world is up with Heidi? So many questions!
But I loved the way Bella took care of him. Super sweet.
MereCullen chapter 16 . 6/21
I had a feeling Edward was lying about not playing an instrument. I'm just not sure why.
LaPumuckl chapter 35 . 6/21
I apologize for only reading and not reviewing here, but I was desperate to reread what I knew from twcs already and after that I was too curious to find out how it would continue...

if I dare make a request for one more outtake though, it would be about Edward and the day Carlisle found him wit his dead mother, how he came to accept Rosalie as his PR-Manager and of course a real union for him with Ed;)
MereCullen chapter 15 . 6/21
More than just the plot thickened in this chapter! Hahaha
MereCullen chapter 14 . 6/21
I keep typing sentences and deleting them. This chapter got me all flustered! Seriously hot!
MereCullen chapter 13 . 6/21
Oh man Lauren is working on my last nerve lol.
MereCullen chapter 12 . 6/21
Awwww. I don't hate Demetri. He sounds yummy. It's not his fault he's not Edward Cullen.

As for edward and Bella's little spat - that was very interesting. I'm curious about Bella's background. While we know about how she got into acting, what about her parents? Just a stab in the dark, but I wonder if her family is somehow a factor with Edward's animosity. Just a guess.
MereCullen chapter 11 . 6/21
Thr plots thickens? Why is Edward in the parking lot on his day off? Hmmmmmmm
MereCullen chapter 10 . 6/20
Well it appears that Edward took some time off the have a personality reassignment. My goodness - he's an entirely new man! Things are getting juicy up in here!
MereCullen chapter 9 . 6/20
I can have a difficult to shut my brain off a times and just enjoy the moment. I can empathize with Bella on that!
MereCullen chapter 8 . 6/20
Wow
WOW
WOW
What is up with Cullen.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 6/20
Wow,.having your 2sr kiss documented by the paparazzi. That sucks :-(
MereCullen chapter 6 . 6/20
Emmett is a hoot. I like him And Demetri sounds yummy!
MereCullen chapter 5 . 6/20
Hmmmmm I'm curious about what Bella didn't see at the cafe. I wonder how Edward really felt about lunch with those ladies!
MereCullen chapter 4 . 6/20
O sore necks from.a day of BJs amd now she was punted by a desk? We'll my goodness. I'm not even sure what to say about that lol!
2,251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »