Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
MereCullen chapter 10 . 6/20
Well it appears that Edward took some time off the have a personality reassignment. My goodness - he's an entirely new man! Things are getting juicy up in here!
MereCullen chapter 9 . 6/20
I can have a difficult to shut my brain off a times and just enjoy the moment. I can empathize with Bella on that!
MereCullen chapter 8 . 6/20
What is up with Cullen.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 6/20
Wow,.having your 2sr kiss documented by the paparazzi. That sucks :-(
MereCullen chapter 6 . 6/20
Emmett is a hoot. I like him And Demetri sounds yummy!
MereCullen chapter 5 . 6/20
Hmmmmm I'm curious about what Bella didn't see at the cafe. I wonder how Edward really felt about lunch with those ladies!
MereCullen chapter 4 . 6/20
O sore necks from.a day of BJs amd now she was punted by a desk? We'll my goodness. I'm not even sure what to say about that lol!
MereCullen chapter 3 . 6/20
I don't think I've ever read a scene portrayed this way. I've read oodles of fics with actors, but when we're in their head it's still from their POV, and thoughts about how they are playing the scene. Being inside Bree's head for that scene was intense. LOVED IT!
MereCullen chapter 2 . 6/20
Hahahahaha. I can't even imagine having a job where watching poem for research would be necessary. Curious to see what kind of moves Bella is going to bust out! I'm also picturing Alice as these tiny little dictator on her box
MereCullen chapter 1 . 6/20
I imagine that breaking out of a typecast is incredibly difficult. A sex scene should absolutely do the trick. The key will be to not vomit hehehe.
I'm looking forward to the slow build you mentioned in your author's notes. I love a good torturous OMG-will-they-just-get-it-on-already pace!
werewolfcrazypaul chapter 23 . 6/17
wow really unexpected, but love it
Fleur50 chapter 35 . 6/10
Wow, merci, merci pour cette belle histoire! Relu avec Google Translate. French.

Montréal, Québec.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 6/10
Sweet, touching chapter.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 6/10
Neither one of them has said the three magic words yet and I'm wondering why?
thunnababy chapter 25 . 6/10
Edward seems to be emotionally stuck in his teenage years. I know Heidi did a number on him but surely he's aware that there is help out there for victims of such abusive crimes such as what she is guilty of. I hope Nella is able to help get up the nerve to seek such help. And soon!
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »