Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
MereCullen chapter 2 . 6/20
Hahahahaha. I can't even imagine having a job where watching poem for research would be necessary. Curious to see what kind of moves Bella is going to bust out! I'm also picturing Alice as these tiny little dictator on her box
MereCullen chapter 1 . 6/20
I imagine that breaking out of a typecast is incredibly difficult. A sex scene should absolutely do the trick. The key will be to not vomit hehehe.
I'm looking forward to the slow build you mentioned in your author's notes. I love a good torturous OMG-will-they-just-get-it-on-already pace!
werewolfcrazypaul chapter 23 . 6/17
wow really unexpected, but love it
Fleur50 chapter 35 . 6/10
Wow, merci, merci pour cette belle histoire! Relu avec Google Translate. French.

Montréal, Québec.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 6/10
Sweet, touching chapter.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 6/10
Neither one of them has said the three magic words yet and I'm wondering why?
thunnababy chapter 25 . 6/10
Edward seems to be emotionally stuck in his teenage years. I know Heidi did a number on him but surely he's aware that there is help out there for victims of such abusive crimes such as what she is guilty of. I hope Nella is able to help get up the nerve to seek such help. And soon!
thunnababy chapter 24 . 6/10
I hope Charlie and Edward are able to forge a bond with each other. Maybe then he would be able to confide in Charlie about Heidi and what she is holding over him. My son is a police chief in a metropolitan city and of course he would be the first person I would seek advice from.

I just knew Edward would come back and see Demitri in her room, Kissing her no less! He needs to keep the faith though even if that is hard for him given his history. Poor baby.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 6/10
Well I Admit I was wrong about Heidi's hold over Edward. She's a viper bitch! There's gotta be a way to get that video from her, to silence her forever. It's clear he was given that date drug and didn't know what was going on.

Bella will be his armor, his rescue and his forever.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 6/10
You are killing me with your cliffies! Two in one chapter, no less! LOL.
I think it's clear how he feels about Bella now even if that kiss was so sorely interrupted!
Then we have Bella being shot? Oy!
thunnababy chapter 21 . 6/10
Great chapter...but then, they all are. Wonderful writing.

When he told her she was the "first...only you" it puzzled me but then I recalled that scene where they both climaxed and I think that's what he was referring to. No other actress affected him like that, just her.
I hope she can help him.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 6/10
My thoughts on Heidi. I think she was Edward's Dom in a BDSM relationship. It turned bad and he left. She wants him back. But what is it that she is holding over him? A pregnancy? He can have it verified as his by a DNA testif he doubts it. All conjecture of course. ;)
thunnababy chapter 19 . 6/10
What?!
thunnababy chapter 18 . 6/10
If this Heidi person is stalking him for whatever reason, why hasn't he filed a restraining order against her?
thunnababy chapter 17 . 6/10
Is it just me or are Bree and Riley somewhat paralleling Bella and Edward's relationship? The park scene was amazing.
Who is this Heidi and what does she have to do with Edward to have him fall apart like that?
2,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »