Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
thunnababy chapter 25 . 6/10
Edward seems to be emotionally stuck in his teenage years. I know Heidi did a number on him but surely he's aware that there is help out there for victims of such abusive crimes such as what she is guilty of. I hope Nella is able to help get up the nerve to seek such help. And soon!
thunnababy chapter 24 . 6/10
I hope Charlie and Edward are able to forge a bond with each other. Maybe then he would be able to confide in Charlie about Heidi and what she is holding over him. My son is a police chief in a metropolitan city and of course he would be the first person I would seek advice from.

I just knew Edward would come back and see Demitri in her room, Kissing her no less! He needs to keep the faith though even if that is hard for him given his history. Poor baby.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 6/10
Well I Admit I was wrong about Heidi's hold over Edward. She's a viper bitch! There's gotta be a way to get that video from her, to silence her forever. It's clear he was given that date drug and didn't know what was going on.

Bella will be his armor, his rescue and his forever.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 6/10
You are killing me with your cliffies! Two in one chapter, no less! LOL.
I think it's clear how he feels about Bella now even if that kiss was so sorely interrupted!
Then we have Bella being shot? Oy!
thunnababy chapter 21 . 6/10
Great chapter...but then, they all are. Wonderful writing.

When he told her she was the "first...only you" it puzzled me but then I recalled that scene where they both climaxed and I think that's what he was referring to. No other actress affected him like that, just her.
I hope she can help him.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 6/10
My thoughts on Heidi. I think she was Edward's Dom in a BDSM relationship. It turned bad and he left. She wants him back. But what is it that she is holding over him? A pregnancy? He can have it verified as his by a DNA testif he doubts it. All conjecture of course. ;)
thunnababy chapter 19 . 6/10
thunnababy chapter 18 . 6/10
If this Heidi person is stalking him for whatever reason, why hasn't he filed a restraining order against her?
thunnababy chapter 17 . 6/10
Is it just me or are Bree and Riley somewhat paralleling Bella and Edward's relationship? The park scene was amazing.
Who is this Heidi and what does she have to do with Edward to have him fall apart like that?
thunnababy chapter 16 . 6/10
I wouldn't want to be in the situation Bella now finds herself in right now. It would be different if Edward were more forthcoming in conversation. He does appear to be more attentive to her so maybe this will work. It could also backfire.
As for the music she hears upstairs from Edward's suite, I think it's him playing the piano, not a stereo system. ;)
thunnababy chapter 15 . 6/10
It is now 4:17 AM and I can't stop reading. Somebody help me! LOL. I love this story!
When Edward gave Bella the can of her favorite soda, (such a sweet gesture), it kinda broke my heart that he saw her with Demitri. There is so much he is hiding from her and everyone else. He gives the impression he's a playboy but I don't think that is the case at all.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 6/9
Demitri is getting serious about Bella but I like him and don't want to see him get hurt.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 6/9
Nothing to be nervous about this chapter, it was great! What is eating him?
thunnababy chapter 7 . 6/9
Hmm, I suspect that Edward had so,etching to do with moving that scene up. ;)
thunnababy chapter 6 . 6/9
I can't wait until Edward gets a load of her T shirt! LOL. Love Emmett and Demitri is a dream boat.
2,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »