Reviews for Onscreen Chemistry
FF13 chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Hello again,
Thanks for your help - I have managed to read it and wow. First point is I hope your injuries have gone and you don't suffer any pain.
Secondly, the chapter was incredibly written, and it was very clever. You combine, angst, drama, tension and inject love and humour into it! I feel so sorry for Edward - it would not surprise me if he was not only drunk but drugged, or used the date rape drug, which apparently has the same affects as if you have been drinking [that's what I have heard, fortunately, never encountered it]. I think it is terrible that someone suffered this. I will say your story made me realise that its not just girls that suffer this, but also guys do too. I think it is terrible. I would like to apologise to any reader who has been a similar victim as Edward has - it is terrible.
No doubt you have something very clever to stop Heidi [perhaps Bella and Edward could get the camera crew and perhaps Alice to rig something up, to stop Heidi reveal the footage]
I loved the chapter, and what Edward says makes a lot of sense - I wonder if Emmett knows the whole story.
I love how Edward stayed with Bella and did not leave her side, until Laura [I love this character!] removed the Catheter.
I'm rambling now - so sorry :(
Thank you for another amazing chapter, its sad but also poetic that it takes Bella to be incapacitated for Edward to tell her his story, and show his feelings.
Cant wait to read more
Take care xx
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story .
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Yikes poor Edward! Love your story.
Like this!
Naerts chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I'd like to kick Heidi in the ass
Absolutely fascinating.
This chapter made me so sad for Edward! :(
Iffy chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Edward's story is really sad. One thing I don't get though is how he could be that infatuated with Bella. It just doesn't progress very naturally. But maybe that's just because I really like the epic romances...
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Heidi is a despicable human being, and just like Bella and all the other fans of this story my heart breaks for what Edward went through.
islandgirrrl chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Love it! I'm totally enjoying this story. I discovered it a couple of days ago on ADF. I'm enjoying their ride and the pacing (like you, I'm not in a hurry to get to the "relationship all settled" stage). Thanks for sharing!
MK543 chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
I could have thought of 10 ways to remedy Edward's tough situation. In the real legal world, the one with the most money wins. Still, I like to send him a song: Imagine Dragons, Demons:

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide
JKG25 chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Edward could easily beat Heidi at the game she is playing. Could tell his story in an exclusive interview or something, then she couldn't hold it over him. I'm sure Rosalie could spin it or something. I get he is afraid but I think he should fight back. Can't wait for the next chapter.
archy12 chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
A temporary paralysis?That has to be scary!
How Edward's story cam out was okay,and most of us must have guessed that drugs,sex and blackmail was 's reaction when he was in college was also understandable-he was young and why Heidi went to the extent of taping it-I can't 's not as if he was already famous,and just to have people whisper about him-seems odd to me!
Also,Edward may have had a crush upon her,but he was not emotionally involved with her,so why the emotional barriers after that?It would have been much worse had he been in love and she had at least pretended the same-that kind of hurt does make people extremely wary of emotional commitment.
Right now he is in a difficult he can go to the police and get Heidi arrested?I know,it's Bella will find a way.
cmb897 chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Holy crap! That's some hard core shit to happen to one guy... Poor Edward! Man... It's sick that people like Heidi exist in real life. Curious to see where you'll take the story next!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Intense.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Wow that was completely unexpected. I think they roofied him.
2,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »