Reviews for When in Doubt, Throw Something
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Am giggling like a little school girl who just read her first manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love it.
guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Funny funny funny! I can just see Snake doing that with a milk carton. Proves that anything can be turned into a weapon if needed. Can't wait to read more!
I would have loved to see how the cops would react to the footage!
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I enjoyed this a lot and got a good chuckle of the masked crook getting taken down by milk cartons. :)
Ockenfels chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice one, made for a few very needed smiles and grins this afternoon. Though why Snakes would actually go into a shop masked is beyond me. Unless he decided he'd just pop over and putting on his face was too much trouble (which would make that pre-surgery).
Anyway, the milk cartons were a nice touch.
mossley chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Very cute!
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This isn't something to laugh about. Milk cartons are heavy and having them thrown by ninjas in a convenience store is a big problem... No, it's pretty funny. Why wasn't this a scene in Clerks?
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Proof that anything in a ninja's hands is a weapon, silly though it may be. I liked the store clerk. He had the normal reactions that anyone would have if a masked person came into the store, but was completely grateful that Snake Eyes stopped the robber. He totally could have let Snake Eyes pay for the thrown milk, but didn't and I think that gave him some good characterization.
DianaM -again chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Forgive me for maybe being obvious, but this was an Homage to the original story in the ARAH comic where he foils a convenience store robbery, right?
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was fun to read. Nothing wrong with milk carton projectiles. They do weigh about 3 lbs each after all.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Proves everything is a weapon to a ninja. LOL.
I don't know whether to feel sorry for the store owner. On one hand, scary and messy. On the other, heck of a good story to tell everyone.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh dear. Snake-Eyes really isn't trying to disprove that whole "crazy man living on the mountain" thing, is he? Albert will probably be able to sell a copy of that surveillance footage to America's Funniest Home Videos or summat, but the locals will probably take it as yet another indication that a werewolf lives among them. And frankly, I don't blame them. Having Snake living in or near a community must be pretty odd, to say the least.

Nicely done, miss. :) Thanks for the laugh!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I loved it, it made me laugh but it would've been slightly cooler if the cops POV was in this, too.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Very Cute.. I can just imagine that Snake Eyes would begin to dread simple tasks like shopping.. If this is the typical experience..