Reviews for An Unexpected Meeting
Axrel chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Great job! Update soon please!
dream kid chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
no pleas update soon pleas i like
Kenny87 chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
I really like you're story and if you would like I can beta read for you, just send me an email if you want me to.
Dark Lady of Slytherin chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
I think this is a cute little fic. I know you haven't updated it in awhile seeing as you are working on the one with Lucius in the Muggle Park. But if you do think to continue this one, I'll be more than Happy to beta it for you, even if you have two others.

Anyway, I really like the idea that Draco and Harry are friends. Even if Lucius and Draco are out of character a bit here, it doesn't matter. It makes for a great fic, and its interesting.

The Chapters are a little short and lack detail in what's going on. It got better as the chapters went a long, but other than what's going on, I mean what do the characters look like, you briefly described Draco, as a boy with slicked back blond hair. Lucius I don't believe got any form of description, nor did Harry. You've got the idea, it just needs some fine tuning, and every author starts out not having much detail. Even I did, which is why I take the time to point it out to authors, like my friends/favourite authors have done for me.

Anyway this isn't meant as a flame of any sorts, cause I really like the fic, I just thought I would leave a little bit of advise for you. Hope to see this one updated some day, but I'll suffice with the one in the Muggle Park.

Lenna Dumbledore

~Lady of Life~
K-Marie-M chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
I will defentally beta read for you e mail me at

Love the story by the way.

Marie
Wulfenbach chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
Love the story so far but please eather write more on tyhe chapters of post more chapters, by the way the stories great!
louise sg1 fan but can't be bothered to sign in chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
hey this is a really good story. Please update

it soon!
Sophie W chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Well, Mr. Malfoy seems to be a little out of character, but its okay. I would suggest that you skip ahead to when Harry and Draco would be in grammer school, and maybe have them be friends. I would be interesting to watch them through primary school, and then go to Hogwarts as friends.
Sheep666 chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
Could you make the chapters a bit longer? besides that i love it! little draco and harry are so cute
Sheep666 chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Gah! How dare you torment us with such a short chapter! Write more quickly before I come at you with a pitchfork! (as in i like it alot)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
PLEASE FINISH THIS! There's only one chapter and it's not long and I'm already in love with it! Please continue writing! Do you need ideas? I don't really have any ideas, but here is one request: Could you make Harry the shy, bashful type who blushes a whole lot? I love Harry when he's like that, and I'd really appreciate it if you did! Anyway, that's just a thought. Just finish this fanfic! Thx! _