Reviews for When It Rains
guest chapter 13 . 4/11
Ahhhhh! Amazing! I cant get enough. Oh they so needed that hug, it made me want to hug them.:) great job as always
Force Unbroken chapter 13 . 4/11
I never cease to be amazed at how many different ways Rusty's big mouth can get him into trouble. Dear God, child, have you not yet learned that there are some things you just DO NOT SAY? Seriously!

...Ahem.

I loved this in all its emotionally angsty glory. Gah, the rubber's really meeting the road now, especially with that crazy psycho getting crazier/closer and Emma being Emma and Rusty being...well... RUSTY. *shakes fist at him* I really really really just want to give Sharon a hug now. I think she needs one. From someone who's NOT actively trying to drive her insane. (But you made them hug, so yay! :D)

Great job! I can't wait for more!
angerwasallihad chapter 13 . 4/11
This was really wonderful. I have to admit though that I laughed aloud when Rusty said there was nothing wrong with Sharon. I love her to death, but she is so screwed up. Anyways, this was really nice with some good angst and fluff. A good hug with Rusty as a willing participant is always really lovely and fluffy. I also really like that you showed how exasperated she is getting with him at this point. That she's frustrated, but careful not to be angry with him because she knows that could cause more harm than good for his delicate psyche. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Aw, sounds like these two BOTH could use some someone to talk to :( At least they're on the road to being ok again. And Rusty will meet Dr Joe soon. Thank you for posting new chapters, I'm going nuts trying to entertain myself until June...
adama-roslinlove chapter 13 . 4/10
Loved this chapter! The ending was perfect. I just want to hug Sharon.
SChimes chapter 13 . 4/10
Poor Sharon (I feel like I say this once per review. You're so kind to her! Though I know, I know, glass houses... :D). This chapter really showcased its title. She DOES need a vacation and a nap, doesn't she? I love her inner monologue over how Rusty is the worst but she still loves him but could he please do ONE THING right but oh look he's so sorry but SO FRUSTRATING but love. You think she's a little torn, maybe? Maybe a little tired? Just a bit? :D

Loved the therapy discussion. "There's nothing wrong with you" - ahh Rusty, you're so heartbreakingly young sometimes. Most times. And the way he's honestly trying to live up to what he promised is sweet, even though he does only remember to stick to his best behavior until Sharon says 'no' to something he wants :P.

And then the fight - YES. Haha it wasn't really a fight I guess, since Rusty's input was mostly "I'm sorry" in various forms. I'm glad Sharon got a little yelling out, though. So deserved. And I'm glad she told him it was his fault that she had to go through trying to identify him in the morgue because :(! Yes! I mean, I'm sure he doesn't really GET it, how can he imagine what she was feeling, but at least she said it. And then they hugged and he wanted to hug and it was the sweetest thing ever and how about they spend the next five chapters just in one long hug :D?

Wonderful as always. Just so you know, I still do my little happy-dance whenever you update. :D
Raydor Fan chapter 13 . 4/10
OH MY GOD! What a chapter! Sooooooooooooooo emotional and they hugged! I cannot wait to see what's next because this was brilliant. :) 3 You rock it; ya know?
Great job. Love the conversation between Rusty and Sharon. Great writing.
Force Unbroken chapter 12 . 4/2
OH THE ANGST. MY HEART.

I loved this. Just... aagh, they're so *awkward* now, and they don't quite know what to do with each other, and they're so worried about each other, and just... Sigh. I want to hug them both. Repeatedly. Then make them hug because THESE CHARACTERS ARE JUST TEARING AT MY HEART.

Fantastic job as always! I can't wait for more of...well, pretty much everything you do. Hee. *grins*
guest chapter 12 . 4/2
Thank you for updating! This was wonderful! I just want to keep reading and never stop but I have to wait for the next chapter. So please post soon! I love your stories!
SChimes chapter 12 . 4/2
Oh I have no idea how you combine sweet and angsty and funny and normal and not-normal and everything into one big ball of awesome. That's how this chapter felt! What a fantastic conversation between the two of them! And it just sums up everything... like that bit where Rusty is all, 'we don't have to if you don't want to' and then Sharon is all, 'oh, well if YOU don't want to then we won't', and then at the end no one knows what anyone wants and MISCOMMUNICATIONS GALORE! These two...

Poor Rusty :( I had very limited sympathy for him through most of this story, but you're really showcasing what a tough time he's having and how hard he's TRYING to be good and take it all in stride and okay, he is dealing with an AWFUL lot on his plate right now. Those bits about him watching the tomato sauce - *shudder*. And the letters he imagines.. .and I get why Sharon won't let him read the letters, but I also feel for him. And they're both just breaking my heart. That conversation about her kids (nice continuity here, mentioning Thanksgiving!)... poor Sharon... poor Rusty... poor EVERYONE INVOLVED. I hope after Stabby is dealt with in a violent manner, they can go back to Park City and have a happy family reunion that involves hot chocolate and smores and hugs :D.

Can't wait for more! Wonderful job, as always ;)
Nevada11 chapter 12 . 4/2
Very good chapter! Love this story - just the right amount of angst.
garfieldlover4u chapter 11 . 3/27
Good job I love this story.
murphycat chapter 11 . 3/20
Man, I hate bullies. This writer needs to go down hard.
Force Unbroken chapter 11 . 3/20
Ohh, my gosh. That letter. What are you doing to me?

I loved this so much. Rusty was just so perfect the whole chapter! Completely goofy and utterly hopeless, but well-intentioned and sweet just the same. I love how hard he's trying to keep Sharon safe and how much he's trying to make things up to her, even if he's falling flat on his face half the time. Oh, and I also love how internally snarky Sharon's being, because it is fantastic, and snarky!Sharon has to be one of my favorite things ever. :D

I can't wait for more!