Reviews for Crafted Destiny
PreciousRaymond chapter 15 . 3/19
I really do enjoy this story and I hope that you have time to write some more in the near future. Take your time, I know how it is. Just hope that the story will be continued. I notice on your profile that your mentioned your from Washington, me too! I've wanted to write a HP/LV fic of mine own for a long time, but can never really get into it. Also, that isn't something I have done before and don't know how my current readers would feel with seeing that. Maybe I can open another name for Slash stories.
luna chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
Love ur storyline. Love ur writing. Hope that u will continue this story someday. U seriously deserve more reviews for the sheer quality and ur wonderful writing...
jhimenie.towers chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Hello there! I'm very happy that I found your amazing story! I love it! Sometimes I can't find words to describe what I think, so I apologize for that. I really am looking forward to see more of your work. Thank you for sharing!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Very entertaining fic. ,
HarryPotter'sSis chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
I've got three words: Please. Write. More.
Albionia chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Hmmmm this chapter has so many hooks in it, leaving soooo interesting and tantalising ;).
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
This was awesome. Loved it. Poor misguided Harry.
Wolven Spirits chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Wonderful update, as usual! I wonder how Harry will deal with staying in such a dangerous location. Can't wait to read more!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Beautifully written.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
I know there probably won't be any pairings, but I totally vote for and root for Voldemort/Harry
Pernicia Hart chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
I adore this story! Absolutely adore it! I was so excited to see you had added 4 new chapters since I last read. Thank you for being awesome!
Also, i really like the chapter lengths. Thats not to say I am demanding and expecting them to be like this always, but if it continues to come out like this, then I say don't downsize! I am also voting yaoi if you decide on a pairing. I am so invested I would still read if you decide on het, but I just hope you chose not to be too descriptive of any intimate scenes. For some reason, reading het sex squicks me! Weird, I know. LOL!
Anywho ... Thanks so much and keep up the fabulous work!
Pernicia
Kamorie chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Well Harry's stuck. I wonder will he learn to control the influx of Hogwarts magic? Well I hope he will and Harry needs to become a bit smarter and not let Voldemort or even Dumbledore manipulate him. Magic should be more protective of him considering Harry is hers and he is supposed to be neutral. Post moree soon :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was good.
Identity chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
I really don't like the way they're treating him. Like some sort of tool or something. I hope he can snap out of their control or something because it's pretty clear he's made to do something other than being a subservient pushover to a douche bag grounder and his evil master.
Identity chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
No! That hurt my heart. My little Harry deserves love and affection. Not a drunk ass sadist with the caring capacity of a rotten grape fruit.