Reviews for Crafted Destiny
jhimenie.towers chapter 15 . 2/5
Hello there! I'm very happy that I found your amazing story! I love it! Sometimes I can't find words to describe what I think, so I apologize for that. I really am looking forward to see more of your work. Thank you for sharing!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 1/24
Very entertaining fic. ,
HarryPotter'sSis chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
I've got three words: Please. Write. More.
Albionia chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Hmmmm this chapter has so many hooks in it, leaving soooo interesting and tantalising ;).
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
This was awesome. Loved it. Poor misguided Harry.
Wolven Spirits chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Wonderful update, as usual! I wonder how Harry will deal with staying in such a dangerous location. Can't wait to read more!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Beautifully written.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
I know there probably won't be any pairings, but I totally vote for and root for Voldemort/Harry
Pernicia Hart chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
I adore this story! Absolutely adore it! I was so excited to see you had added 4 new chapters since I last read. Thank you for being awesome!
Also, i really like the chapter lengths. Thats not to say I am demanding and expecting them to be like this always, but if it continues to come out like this, then I say don't downsize! I am also voting yaoi if you decide on a pairing. I am so invested I would still read if you decide on het, but I just hope you chose not to be too descriptive of any intimate scenes. For some reason, reading het sex squicks me! Weird, I know. LOL!
Anywho ... Thanks so much and keep up the fabulous work!
Pernicia
Kamorie chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Well Harry's stuck. I wonder will he learn to control the influx of Hogwarts magic? Well I hope he will and Harry needs to become a bit smarter and not let Voldemort or even Dumbledore manipulate him. Magic should be more protective of him considering Harry is hers and he is supposed to be neutral. Post moree soon :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was good.
Identity chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
I really don't like the way they're treating him. Like some sort of tool or something. I hope he can snap out of their control or something because it's pretty clear he's made to do something other than being a subservient pushover to a douche bag grounder and his evil master.
Identity chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
No! That hurt my heart. My little Harry deserves love and affection. Not a drunk ass sadist with the caring capacity of a rotten grape fruit.
passanger chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
The things Evan did and said to a child in his care are heartless and disgusting. Such lies and manipulations are the perfect reasons for Harry to turn against him and the Dark side. Lies have a way of revealing themselves at the worst times. I hope they wont conveniently stay hidden.
Aldryne21 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Yes, Evan is evil! Good chapter though you gave me chills with the manipulating part...