Reviews for You are not to be an Nun
muffygrippleman chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
dis offendz ma relig!

i be callin da pope on u

da proof is in da puddin and u are fat
DianeB chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
At first I thought perhaps English was not your first language, because of all the typos, but I guess that's not the case. As the other reviewers have suggested, it would be wise for you to proof your stories in advance of posting (or get someone to do it for you), so you don't end up posting something that's hard to read because of all the errors.

I realize it's been a long time since you wrote this, but I was wondering if you were planning to continue? This teaser has potential, as long as you proof first.
gramman prof chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Sister Bertrille has been at the Convent San Tanco for three years. She has enlightend us all with her amazing gifts; like her kind, sweet, genuine, fun-loving nature. Yes, of course there is her flying to consider also. We fellow nuns at San Tanco are quite used to looking up in the sky and seeing Sister Bertrille flying by. Most of the of the residents of San Tanco are used to her by now, also. We tried to keep her flying an secret, but, like all secrets, it did come out. But it is not as we feared it would be. Everyone in San Tanco all agrees that the Covent is doing good work on it's own that they don't want Sister Bertrille's flying to dismiss our good work. So, San Tanco has all agreed to keep Sister Bertrille's astounding gift a secret.

The entire Covent, and town, love Sister Bertrille and could not image what life would be without her in it. But one day, out of the blue, we found out.

It all happened when the Bishop of the Roman Catholic church came all the way from the main church in England to see all the new graduate nuns of San Tanco. Everyone passed his critical examining except Sister Bertrille.

Did you give up?
MaxineJS chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
OMG PROOF READ Felloe is really FELLOW "flying bye" bye is by PROOF READ! Now! Know one is going to read this
april chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
um...you seriously misspelled almost every word...
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
good concept but you need to

write more to make it a full story,

and remember to proofread.
Francis Sutton chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Who is this mysterious Convert of San Tanco?

Seriously, I have two tips:

1. Proofread!

2. Write! There's no story here.