Reviews for Prototypes
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 1/25
now this is interesting

i hope you make it into a full fic one day
SkyCaptain502 chapter 1 . 1/16
This...this has so much potential as a setting, a shame it didn't pass the poll.
FarTooHeavy chapter 2 . 1/12
Amazing story hope to see more
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 1/2
very interesting fic, cant wait for more!
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 2 . 1/1
In Space Race(I'm on chapter 19) I liked the political and military meager that were going on.
However as you started foucsing on certain characters and certain events I found my self literally scrolling right pass large parts of the Chapter innocence lost mostly.
But you are a awesome writer. So...
darkfinder chapter 1 . 1/1
surprised they caught on . they can be killed .
Kriegmarine chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Love what you have so far. BTW, how do Prototypes gather resources, if at all? do they collect it as humanity did before the infection or do they collect it in a fashion similar to the Zerg? Also, how would ranged combat work? Lastly, how would reproduction work, or have they found a way around simply infecting new hosts (EX: mind-melding with Asari)?

KM
SPARTAN-262 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
So far you got me wanting more.

My only problem is the evolved in this story seem really underpowered. In cannon these guys can take several hits from anti-tank rockets and still be strong enough to throw a 2 tonne car at you.

Apart from that, this story is great!
The idea is good.
The chapters could be just a little longer.
The grammar is good.
Seems just a little bit to quick and detail laking.
SPARTAN-262 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Dude, this is fucking awesome!
Though these 'evolved' seem a lot weaker and easier to kill than in cannon. Those fuckers can take several rockets and turn out fairly unscathed, while yours only require a well placed headshot.

Apart from that, the concept is very interesting, this story is well written and the gramma is good. I say, write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
GO THE PROTOTYPES
michael chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Seems alright. The entire story seems passable. The only complaint I have is the method of death of the first protoform (awesome term by the way). I don't think a single round from a aniper rifle to the eye would be particularly lethal to an evolved. Mercer proved that by taking a bullet through the eye and out the back of his head. Other than this minor complaint, good story.
Jaime Rider1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I love this and would really like a full story. I hope the morphs win.
HikariNiwa chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is a pretty cool idea.
one-village-idiot chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
...Well, that was certainly horrific.

If/when you get around to updating this, could we some actually character development on the side of the Protos? As it is, they sound a lot like hungry cthulhu/Zerg creatures, with few positive characteristics.

Don't get me wrong, it's loyal to the Prototype source material, but as a story, it's…disturbing. Which I guess is the point.
gaara king of the sand chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
well i must say i've been hoping that someone with a brain could make a real prototype mass effect story without the crap others make this is one of the best so far keep up the good work but i hope you have shapard as a protoform that wishes to change his/her race into kind people but what ever you do i'll read as long as it makes since to many story's out there where people just mess it up by have the people do the i'm possible well till next message bye