Reviews for Prototypes
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
nice story, please continue. There aren't enough good Prototype fics out there
Sin chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Yes, i want to see more of it. Please.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
now this is interesting

i hope you make it into a full fic one day
SkyCaptain502 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This...this has so much potential as a setting, a shame it didn't pass the poll.
Lord of Anything chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Amazing story hope to see more
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
very interesting fic, cant wait for more!
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
In Space Race(I'm on chapter 19) I liked the political and military meager that were going on.
However as you started foucsing on certain characters and certain events I found my self literally scrolling right pass large parts of the Chapter innocence lost mostly.
But you are a awesome writer. So...
darkfinder chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
surprised they caught on . they can be killed .
Kriegmarine chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Love what you have so far. BTW, how do Prototypes gather resources, if at all? do they collect it as humanity did before the infection or do they collect it in a fashion similar to the Zerg? Also, how would ranged combat work? Lastly, how would reproduction work, or have they found a way around simply infecting new hosts (EX: mind-melding with Asari)?

KM
SPARTAN-262 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
So far you got me wanting more.

My only problem is the evolved in this story seem really underpowered. In cannon these guys can take several hits from anti-tank rockets and still be strong enough to throw a 2 tonne car at you.

Apart from that, this story is great!
The idea is good.
The chapters could be just a little longer.
The grammar is good.
Seems just a little bit to quick and detail laking.
SPARTAN-262 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Dude, this is fucking awesome!
Though these 'evolved' seem a lot weaker and easier to kill than in cannon. Those fuckers can take several rockets and turn out fairly unscathed, while yours only require a well placed headshot.

Apart from that, the concept is very interesting, this story is well written and the gramma is good. I say, write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
GO THE PROTOTYPES
michael chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Seems alright. The entire story seems passable. The only complaint I have is the method of death of the first protoform (awesome term by the way). I don't think a single round from a aniper rifle to the eye would be particularly lethal to an evolved. Mercer proved that by taking a bullet through the eye and out the back of his head. Other than this minor complaint, good story.
User Profile chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I love this and would really like a full story. I hope the morphs win.
HikariNiwa chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is a pretty cool idea.