Reviews for Unsure Questions
Dame Selena chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Clarvel? Okay I can picture this. Not sure why you bolded those actions in each section, I didn't think it was effective in anything.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
sad but good, I totally ship this pairing now
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Nicely done! :)
Estoma chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Review 14/15.

Okay, I'm a little silly; it took me a minute to work out why you had bolded certain phrases. I haven't seen anyone do that before, though it might have been part of the challenge. It worked really well. Each phrase had an extra punch to it.

That ending, though! Oh my. Perfect. So stark, so simple. I can't say anything more.

Looks like Gloss was right, hey? I'm sure he did not want to be right.

The snapshot sort of style worked really well. Little scenes in Marvel and Clove's relationship, with nothing unnecessary. It's an interesting pairing, I will admit, and perhaps a little unrealistic but I was willing to suspend judgement because it was written so well.

Cheers.
kelster07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I went searching for a Clarvel fic to read and I found this. Now, I'm really glad I did. This is absolutely stunning and in my head, somewhat bittersweet. I like how you broke the chapter in smaller parts, it made it seem so much more real (in a way) and your word choice really added to the story. The way you ended each section was thought-provoking. Overall, I loved this! :)
Clockwork Princesss chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I really liked this (I'm torn between clarvel and clato, Arghh). Your writing is very interesting, in a good way
PhoenixGrace chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
... I love this too much...
GOD, PART VI WAS SWEET!