Reviews for Unicorn Tears
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 16 . 1/4/2006
i loved your sceond ending great job
the great and almighty po chapter 16 . 6/13/2005
yes~! happy ending! yes! ha, this story was so very AU i couldnt picture the characters in it, but it was fine because i saw my own visions of them, it was a very intriguing read! im putting it in my favorite stories list!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
It was ...beautiful. I'm sure I can think of a million other (positive) words to describe this fanfic if time permitted but you don't need me to rattle on. I definately like the Alternate Ending better; me being a sucker for happy endings :) I'm oh so very glad you used proper grammar and spelling. A nice change from the usual Roswell fics ;) You have a talent for writing AU fics. Can I possibly persuade you to try a Medieval Roswell story centred on M&M? Make it long and hearty if you actually do ;) Lol. I'll be looking out for your other works. Excellent story.
mysticvysgiyi chapter 16 . 6/19/2003
That was really sweet. i liked the alternate endings. They were really good, and ery well writen. I hope to read more!
scribbleaway chapter 16 . 12/14/2002
Wonderful! The best story I've read here. I like the last ending best.
Lindsey chapter 16 . 12/3/2002
I love this story! Even the sad ending when Micheal was already dead. I knew he would save her and I absoulty LOVE the hard work you did with this story. Only trouble is did Alex just disapear from the scene? *giggles* I can just imagnine his face. Excellent job, I hope you write more M&M fics, whether they be AU or not.

~Lindsey
Sweet Chica chapter 16 . 12/3/2002
Ok-I like both endings.

But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the alternate ending. That's of course because I am a hopeless romantic. That ending was perfect. I couldn't have written it better myself.

I'm kind of sad that this story is over. But I'll look for more of your stories in the future :)
Lindsey chapter 14 . 12/2/2002
You MUST post the next part sooN! I love this story...and I'm trying to not guess how it will end! *crosses fingers for happier type ending* Please post more soon! Excellent job! ~Lindsey
trickhayden chapter 14 . 12/2/2002
*gasp* what happens to michael and maria? does maria survive khivar? will they end up together? i can't wait to see what happens next. keep writing!
Sweet Chica chapter 13 . 11/28/2002
I'm soooo happy you updated...I was beginning to go through withdrawal!

This story couldn't get any better-it's perfect! I love it.

Keep up the great writing, can't wait for the next chapter :)
trickhayden chapter 13 . 11/27/2002
*gasp* what happens next? thank you for posting another chapter. this is one of my favorite stories! i can't wait to see what happens next. keep writing!
Lindsey chapter 13 . 11/27/2002
I just wanted to say again, how much I like this fic! I really do enjoy it! I was beside myself with giggles over Michael chasing her all over, and just tripping over his own two feet. You can't leave us hanging though! I simply MUST know what happens next! You do a wonderful job writing this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter...please say it will be soon! Excellent job, keep up the great work! ~Lindsey
trickhayden chapter 12 . 11/24/2002
ah what happens next? this is such a good story. i loved every word of it. please continue it!
scribbleaway chapter 12 . 11/24/2002
Great! Wonderful! This is torture! Write more!
scribbleaway chapter 11 . 11/19/2002