Reviews for The Pirate Games
ErisEclipseNui chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Hey, why did You stp write this? It's really cool, update please.
ida4444 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
The Captain isn't as stupid as everyone thinks. Good for him. I was getting worried. I feel like the story is really picking up now and I enjoyed this chapter immensely, especially the bit where the Captain attempted to steal Nan's bottle, and failed. I suppose I don't have much else to say except keep it up!
ida4444 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I think I'm slightly rooting for Finch. Is that terrible? Although, I do think he needs some sort of major flaw, something that will eventually lead to his downfall. Anyway, even though this chapter felt a bit on the short side, it was enjoyable and I look forward to what happens next. Until then!
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists! is the first in a series of five books. The sequels just haven't been made as movies.
ida4444 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Well you've been gone a while. I almost forgot about this story.

I still marvel at your sense of humor and how you're genuinely funny. You make the Captain such a hilarious character. His rants are very comical. I also enjoyed Ugly Mug Nancy's part (and her name, too). Anyway, it's good to see you back on here. I'd like to know where this story leads.
ida4444 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I found it quite comical, so I can say I liked this chapter much better than nothing. As long as its funny, I'll take it.

I can't seem to find much else to say... Glad you're back to writing!
ida4444 chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I can't say "Poor Captain" enough. I felt really bad for him in this chapter. Everyone picks on him.

I enjoyed the interviewing in this chapter. And I like how you're setting up James Finch's character. I'm interested to see what you do with him.
ida4444 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
What is a captain without his crew? A lonely pirate that isn't very popular with the others.

This was very good. You really showed how isolated and alone the Captain feels when he isn't with his crew, which I liked. And while I've got a hint at what Finch is up to, I'm still not sure how it's all going to play out. I'm sure its going to be a lot of fun, though. :)
ida4444 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Hello again!

So, this James Finch is an interesting character. He'll be a good enemy. I enjoyed the Captain and Bellamy's reactions to him. Masterful humor, as always.

I look forward to reading the rest!
ida4444 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was quite funny! Its nice to see you back. I can't wait to see the results of all this.

Until the next chapter!