Reviews for Calling The Shots
Toreh chapter 12 . 8/19/2018
The Hanamiya thing doesn't make much sense to me. They were never together and there's no real reasoning for her to like him? I'm genuinely confused. This seems really left field. Allison isn't giving me much logic or any redeemable qualities up to this point.
nigmas chapter 21 . 10/8/2017
IF KIYOSHI TAKES THE CASH IMMA LOSE MY SHIT. OH MY GOD, HE WOULDN’T.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2017
Kiyoshi is lucky, they went out ,he got to hit it and now he can even get some money out of it. I'm just joking . I like that your character is flawed and you put them in difficult situations , but she has been messing up since the beginning . Is she ever gonna do something towards the right direction ?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2017
Ouch... I almost feel sorry for Allison. She isn't necessarily the most honest person but everyone hating her makes me feel bad for her. I wonder what kind of redemption she'll have ... she certainly needs one . Poor Allison.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2017
Please update I know it has been over a year but the story is really good !
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD! it's been so long, please continue! :))
sukondis chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
yes yes i love this update i hate the fact that kiyoshi is sad
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
I love the story but I'm not getting the relationship between Allison and Hanamiya. Were they together before ?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
Allison is about to get her ass beat by her dad I can feel it
Guest chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Your story is well-written and I like how you were able to capture the essence of the KnB characters. The way you explored Hanamiya and Kiyoshi's personalities is impressive. And Allison as a character is very well thought off - although I do get quite frustrated with her logic sometimes but knowing what she's gone through makes me quite sympathetic. I don't usually read FanFictions that are more than 5 chapters - I get bored really fast - so it says a lot that after 19 chapters you still got me hooked. I hope you continue this story, its such a shame if it ends like this. All the best to you!
AnimeFreak145 chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
I know I haven't been keeping tabs on this story. I have been so preoccupied. Anyway, this story is just getting more and more interesting. Love it!
fianna2452 chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
Loved the update. I can't wait for the next chapter! Still rooting for Hanamiya :) lol
woofwolf chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Well, the previous chapter I reviewed makes more sense now that I realize I missed reading THIS chapter.
woofwolf chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
WHOA, ZEBES. I LIKE IT, I like it a lot. Emotionally stunted as I am I don't understand most of the emotionally charged scenes here, like yeah they're there but what do they mean? BUT WHOA GIRL, I really liked the update. I still really want to vote for Kiyoshi and Allison though because they're adorable, but I totally get how emotionally opening up to someone is terrifying, so.
punlun chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
Maaannn, Allison is sooo damn annoying.. But this story is sooo good that I'll just have to deal with her stupidity. Anyway, I really like it even though All makes me want to hit my head repeatedly against the wall.. Both recent chapters were really good so props to you. Now I wanna know what happens next!