Reviews for Calling The Shots
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
oooooohhhh good luck to them! Go girly! I wish you luck! Gambat'te! (i think that's how it's spelled at least i dunno) Please update soon!
Held Together With Tape chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
This was an amazing chapter, I'm glad that you showed how perceptive Kiyoshi is and how secretive he can be. I love Hanamiya's character a lot in this!
Baesaurus chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
What a sexy chapter. / Kiyoshi giving Allison the predator look. How cute :3 rawr uh oh Allison pappy saw their hot moment boo -3- but in summary super good chapter.
KandyMiraj chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh why would you do this to my poor, fangirling heart?

I wanted them to kiss SO MUCH! Lol, I ship Allison x Kiyoshi so much omg I can't.

And I really hope that happens. That's the main pairing for the story, though, right? Or is it undecided between Hanamiya and Kiyoshi? Because if it is, then please make her be with Kiyoshi. He's so much better for her.

Anyways, really love the OC character development! She became stronger and really sassy. I love that.

Great chapter, doll! Please update soon! c:
thefictionfreak chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Wow, I'm amazed by how this story and Allison's character has been progressing. I'm glad you accepted my criticism and made her a stronger OC. You developed her character well. Good job! As for Hanamiya and Kiyoshi... can I just say that HANAMIYA IS SO FREAKIN' SEXY OH MY GAWSH I DEFINITELY THINK HE WOULD BE THAT POSSESSIVE AND HOT AROUND A GIRL HE LIKES OMG OMG OMG. Shit I'm fangirling again, loljk. Kiyoshi is adorable, although I kinda ship Allison and Hanamiya more. Anyway, I'm more interested in reading this now that you're doing a great job with the character development. And the romance is also really nice like asdfghjkl Haha. Yeah.
Sandy Zanders chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I really loved ur story!
'Misfits in a school of misfits', nicely said...
And kiyoshi giving her sweets with she ate whole was a real cute scene!
Please keep updating as u r amazing Author-san! Did an amazing job in keeping the two uncrowned generals in character...
thefictionfreak chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
You're a good writer and I don't hate the story.. I actually think your choice of words are fantastic and you did great at capturing Hanamiya and Kiyoshi's characters (like geez I love them so much esp. that sexy bastard). I just really can't help but think that the OC is too much of a mainstream, bully-prone girl and unfortunately, it's making the story less interesting. The bullying is too much and it's already kinda weird. Well for me anyway. I know that it's for the plot and all, but it would've been better if the OC is better. Sorry for saying all these, I'm not even a good writer myself. But don't worry, there's always room for improvement. Good luck!
ynnabanana25 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow you also posted it here on ? Haha love ur story :D
KandyMiraj chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
This is a great story. I really like the fact that it's different from others, first of all that they don't even go to the same school. Plus their interactions and how the way that they met had nothing to do with basketball.

Anyways, I do hope you update soon! I love this already, doll!
SJ chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
This is such a great story! I love the interactions between Allison and Kiyoshi. I hope you update this one soon! and Happy New Year!
otomemichieve-sama chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
this is such a interesting development between the characters keep up with the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Again, good job! You captured Kiyoshi very well.
Lucy's Dreamland chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Sounds very interesting! Please continue
secret chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was a really good start. And this often happens in real life and I feel Allison's pain. Looking forward to more.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6