Reviews for A Friend For The End
Mizumiii chapter 11 . 1/22
Hey ! Just a little review To tell u how i'm happy to see a such great fic about Crowley and your oc is nice too! I'm french so i have to focus to understand all the storie but it worst it! I like Crowley and i like youre fic!
i'm writing about him too maybe one day i'll could translate it in englishSo i'm going To keep reading !
WRose chapter 71 . 10/21/2017
Grins!
WRose chapter 40 . 10/18/2017
How did they get out of the trap in the car? If she scratched it out, they have to repaint it or abbadon will steal their trunk content when they in this exiled men of letters place, getting the blade.
Pavs chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
this story was amazing
Guest chapter 43 . 4/9/2017
Why do you keep writing "defiantly" instead of "definitely"? At this point I'm in love with this story and This. Single. Word. Keeps irritating me. Love the story though!
Guest chapter 71 . 12/4/2016
Perfection...nuff said
bbonin chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Never imagined Crowley being in love!
4everfictional chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Is he waiting until he's KoH before kidnapping her?
4everfictional chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Fun times. ;)
4everfictional chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
You'd think he'd be better at shoplifting. ;)
4everfictional chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Heh. I could just see the actors seeing posts of them like "what?"
4everfictional chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Brilliant start!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
Well that must have been terrifying. Good thing Crowley came. And Crowely, your humanity is showing again. You just can't help it can you. Good chapter, well written :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Oh Crowley, won't you ever learn. Though I know he likes how fiesty she is. Loving it X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Haha, that was great! Go Alayna! Yes, she s special, you can feel ut can't you Crowley. Awesome chapter, thank you :)