Reviews for A Friend For The End
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 71 . 5/4
This is a superbly awesome story and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
mallulopez chapter 71 . 4/21
this is one of the best stories i've ever read! i just loved it!
Mayflowers123 chapter 71 . 4/11
*silence* this...was...AWESOMESAUCE
Soely18 chapter 19 . 3/20
I've read the entire story, and as much as I like it, the characters sigh way too much. I mean in the beginning she gets punched in the face and instead of screaming in pain, she sighs. They finish having sex they so much sighing? ? Other than that, the story's okay.
Pyro-Misa chapter 71 . 2/25
YAY! I loved it. :)
Calannie chapter 49 . 12/31/2014
I've noticed throughout your fic you use the term "defiantly" when you mean "definitely". Not sure if anyone told you or not yet so I'm just letting you know... no offense intended, just thought you might like to know. I love your fic. :) It's awesome.

def·i·nite·ly
ˈdef(ə)nətlē/
adverb
adverb: definitely

without doubt (used for emphasis).
"I will definitely be at the airport to meet you"

defiantly
1. To do something rebelliously; often disobeying authority or some other source of external social pressure.

2. Common mis-spelling of definitely, often arrived at when a person types definatly or definately into a spell-checker, and the spell-ckecher changes it to "defiantly".
Calannie chapter 44 . 12/31/2014
Oi! What the bloody hell.. I told you not to kiss them.. lol.. I died laughing...
Random Person chapter 42 . 12/30/2014
In my personal opinion I think that everyone seemed selfish (aside from Crowley). I agree that Emily needs to be trained, but she is a mere child. You would risk your own child life, which she's only just started, for your soul.
I feel like no one even cared for the child's sake except for Crowley and Alayna when she was talking with Cain.

Xoxo Not Gossip girl
CrowleysPet666 chapter 71 . 11/12/2014
Please make a sequel soon! I'd love to see more of this story! So awesome!
Sammie669 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
It's 3:15 in the morning and I'm reading a book about the King of Hell and different universe chick getting it on. I question my life often. But I love your book!
Guest chapter 71 . 11/5/2014
There needs to seriously be a sequel to this, I'd love to hear more about this story! I loved it!
Melissa chapter 71 . 10/2/2014
Aw and they live happily and forever the end xoxoxoxoox
Guest chapter 71 . 10/2/2014
NOOO! Please write a sequel for this because I am so sad that this story has ended. I loved it and I will probably read this story many times over, no scratch probably I will DEFINITELY read this story heaps. I fell in love with Alayna and Crowley in love. Any way please, please, please tell me if you write a sequel.
Guest chapter 70 . 9/5/2014
Perfect Story ! Next update please !
Angela chapter 70 . 9/5/2014
Einfach nur super . Ich möchte noch ganz viele Kapitel von dieser wunderbaren Story lesen !