Reviews for Instrument of the Force
hillstar chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
This story is really great and I like your tragic take on Obi-Wan. Reading this reminded me of something my mom often says about raising kids: that everyone has their different abilities and ways of seeing the world and ultimately, you can't force someone to be something other than themselves. Its heartbreaking that Qui-Jon just can't get that in this story. But I love yoda and how tough and protective he is, and I love your idea that Obi-Wan is an instrument, not just pawn.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awwww I loved this! I like Windu very much and it's nice the relationship between the three, thanks for writting!
BlueSapphire92 chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
That's so sad. I love your writing, it's so full of emotion
XANl chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
I love this story! Glad, I am that you continued. I hope the story is long. Nice to read that there will be a third part.

I like the plot and idea, I hope that you conitinue
Barranca chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
I can't believe how sad this is. I guess humans remain humans. I'm not sure if I want to see the two making up after this difficult and unfair parting, but the wound will only fester otherwise. I think I'm just too incensed on Obi-Wan's part :)
eac-dudette chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
wow omg i just finished reading this and i have to say it is my favourite fic ever! you are an amazing writer!
mar-isu chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
I find it hard to reconcile this story with what I know of the movies, which shows a strong, if somewhat shaky relationship between master and apprentice. Your exploration of the implications of Obi-Wan's goft were wonderful.
Death Rider chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
It is a good story. Hope there is a sequel.

Death Rider

Ghost of the Deadlands
Red 921 chapter 8 . 10/14/2002
while i haven't yet read the story i know it will keep me company in class thank you!
Freakizimi chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
Although Qui-Gon did seem a bit like a power freak, I really think that your story was really well written and kept in with the charcters. Is there a sequel? Please?

:D
Avion Jade chapter 8 . 10/2/2002
THis is a really good story. look at me I'm at a loss for words over how good this story is!. THanks for writting it
moondancercat chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
*adding it to my favorites list* If you want to read my real review, it's for the last chapter of Eyes in the Force. Basically it says that I love this, and you are a fantastic writer that I have not read the likes of in awhile. Thank you!
remnants-2011 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Oh, that is soooo good! I love the sequel too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Wow, that was amazing. It perfectly characterized how I see Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. THe story is engaging and now I desperatly want more. Please elaborate on Obi's life before the temple as well, you intrigued me. Please keep going!
Lord Angelus chapter 1 . 10/1/2002