Reviews for Eyes on the Enemy
VileMalapert chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
I absolutely love this chapter! I love seeing bad ass women who won't take any shit! it's also nice to see all the girls getting along and enjoying each other's company. I have been so lost in this story all day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Special training? No special training can kill an ancient dragon besides the thu'um, and guards aren't important enough to receive training from the greybeards. so if a legendary dragon comes, they're fucked.
Julie5 chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
LOVED IT EVERY WORD!
birgittesilverbow chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
I am so EXCIIIIITED, Qhouri I'm so glad you're giving yourself a shot at happiness!

Also- loved Aela and Qhouri out hunting together. You have Aela totally nailed as the partner-in-crime bff. Awesome!
CeliaB chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
The close of this left me feeling so hopeful! After twenty-three chapters of emotional highs and lows in part 2, I'm really looking forward to following part 3. I know it won't be an easy ride, but I'm committed to Qhouri and Farkas until the end.
CeliaB chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Another powerfully descriptive addition to this story. The "resolution" between Qhouri and Vilkas is both astounding and perfectly reasonable and natural. Pack.

I'm happy beyond words that the bond between Qhouri and Farkas is still strong, and that she is making plans to deal with Alduin. And to let Delphine whip Vilkas' sorry ass back into shape - brilliant! I almost feel sorry for them both.
birgittesilverbow chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
As angry as I've been at Vilkas.. this is basically a totally incredible resolution, far beyond anything I could have imagined. LOVE IT. I love Qhouri learning her wolf, I love the scenes with Hircine, and LOVE the idea of Vilkas in the Blades!
Love!
Julie5 chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
wow. From start to finish at was the most intensely emotional human spiritual growth I have ever had the sheer pleasure of reading. This story is a rare gem and I am so happy to have found it! This was beautifully written.
CeliaB chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
I'm binging on the most recent few chapters now. As tough as the situation was, I like that Q didn't kill Vilkas in the cell. It would have been too easy a "solution", and it really speaks to the strength of her bond with Farkas that she made the decisions she did.

Interesting interaction with Hircine, and Farkas' reaction to it. I'm not sure that Q as a werewolf will be a good thing at all.
Julie5 chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Wow. the story yu weave. just amazing
CeliaB chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Oh Divines. I need to read this chapter at least once more before giving coherent feedback, because right now I...I just...I can't...

I've often wondered how or even if Vilkas would be reintroduced, but could never in an era have imagined this. I don't know how this came to the author, but it's...creative brilliance. These characters are so broken, yet remain compelling and sympathetic.

There are so many poignant lines in this chapter that are worth calling out. I'll just say that anybody not reading this fic is wrong. Just wrong. I have to go away now and come back in a few days when I think I can handle this again ;)
sydny chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss. This was wonderful. I cant wait to know the cause of his suffering. I was thinking that it was perhaps the ring, but we'll see :) wonderful chapter as always!
Julie5 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Powerful, savage, cleansing, You captured the very essence of Qhouri's terror, Farkas' insight and innate wisdom. I find it difficult to separate your Vilkas from the Vilkas I adore but that is my issue not yours and this story is so full of emotional depth. This chapter was phenomenal.
Julie5 chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Ah shit! I am on pins and needles literally pins and needles! Why would you do that AGH! this chapter was beautifully written I LOVED the way she stood her ground and told Ulfric off She was amazing! I also love the way you give all the characters their screen time.
birgittesilverbow chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Athis and Qhouri are totally awesome BFFs... I love their relationship and how they work together. Can't wait to see Athis as Azura's champion, and to see how she will be fairing in Windhelm's dungeon!