Reviews for Of Straw Hats, Maps, and Tangerines
ohh, of course, friendSHIP
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
nice!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I've always thought it was dreadful how nami’s passion was used against her, how her dream was turned into a torture method. Crazy, horrible things happen to the characters of one piece *shakes head*
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Dammit you keep melting my heart! What a great fic, Luffy will always be there for Nami :')
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Dang, I actually really liked this one! I usually dont really care for Nami and Luffy fanfics, cause there all Luffy/Nami stuff, but this was an adorable Nakamaship one-shot between both of them! It was sad and cute at the same time! And I love the recreation of the moment where Luffy stops Nami from stabbing herself (*Sobs*) and puts the hat one her head, I feel like how Luffy reacted here is how he really would react. From silent and understanding to cheerful, encouraging, and innocent! Perfect! I also loved the idea of Nami being scared/nervous the first time drawing a map of her own free will, not for Arlong. Haven't read anything like this one before, and they should have showed something like this in the show! Nice job!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
love
XFangHeartX chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Huh...you know what? I actually did review this one. I like how you only left Luffy and Nami like a platonic friendship...unlike me. I'm a hard shipper. ;
Frostbert chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Your Nami was written perfectly ;A; And your luffy- bless my heart my perfect child- and nami still struggling from arlong and her struggle with writing maps after arlong and just- you honest to god have the best ideas and I love you
CrazyStuff chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
So adorable!
WeirdoPigeon chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I think you did really well writing Nami, especially for your first time!

Great job! I enjoyed reading it. :D

Thanks for writing!
diversekitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww, man. XD This was AWESOME!
You know, you're absolutely right. I know we've never really seen further conflict with the characters after Luffy saved them, but it's absolutely important. And I think the way you went about it was really, really done well. So this is this first time you've really written Nami to this extent? Well, straw hats off to you!
The way you did her character is perfect.
It's so perfect.
This is all so perfect!
(insert closed-eyed super awesome happy Luffy smile here)
But you know, how she went onto it all, her thoughts, her actions BECAUSE of her thoughts... it's all so real! It's really REALLY AMAZING! I don't even know how to keep going, 'cause I feel I really can't show my extent of happiness for the amazing work you've created. Thank you. Imagine me clapping super happy like Luffy would, 'cause that's what I'm doing. YEAH! Thank you for making this! It was so much fun reading it!
:D
I can't wait to read more, too! Just know that this is really somethin'. Never stop writing! :D
THANK YOU!
Kokotaru chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is so cute! You captured their personalities so well!
yeonjunskiths chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I LOVE It! NaLu!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh Nami... :'D
Haibara chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this. I'd never before thought of how Nami would feel about map-making for the first time with ghosts from the past hanging around. I never thought if she'd ever felt both proud of her work and ashamed of it while working under Arlong. Thanks for capturing the joy of realizing "it's okay now"-a feeling that all of our Straw Hat crew have had a brush with.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!