Reviews for An Effort Made
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/27
Daw this was freaking adorable! XP
I adore that it was Shikamaru who took the initiate and made the first move, even though he wasn't entirely conscious of why he did it and so unlike him; not to mention his reaction and action taken after learning of why Naruto only cooks ramen- which, by the way, is so incredibly sad and unfair, but also makes me want to ask, why didn't Naruto learn from a book or try to ask somebody else for cooking tips and recipes? - and that anniversary cupcake Shikamaru made and their well-wishes for each other, I just loved it all.
Thank you so greatly much for adding to the ShikaNaru/NaruShika love! :D
also, if you wouldn't mind, could you give me some recommendations of other stories with this pairing?
I would be most grateful. ()/

Take care and have fun!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/7
Shika is so damn romantic in his troublesome canonical way! XD

Oh my god! He's just the best!

The stolen kiss, and now 3 months dating anniversary! Who are you?! lol
Korregidora chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
That was adorable! Great prompt idea. :)
Dante Nastaran chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Yes please more Shika/Naru!
general yumi chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is so cute and simple. I love it! I especially love the anniversary gift that Shikamaru gave to Naruto.
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Trust was super cute
yaoihime22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Kawaii
atlantislover chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
So cute! I love Shikamaru/Naruto.
Blue-Rose-Princess chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That's so cute can u do one as female Naru or something i love this pairing 2
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Absolutly sweet and as to say it in Shikas words: worth the effort.
KakashisGirl33 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Please continue! There needs to be more Shika X Naru fanfictions! This one was super cute!
loveunaruto chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Sweet and cute story...I like the way you dealt with Naruto's Ramen eating behavior and by the way you should continue as there are not much ShikaNaru stories. It would be nice if you also added other things like action,humor,drama and suspense. Please update fast.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
i love naruto and shikamaru pairing too.
loved your story. waiting for new one.
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was absolutely adorable :). Would love it if you did continue, it's a nice idea - the picture thing - and you seem to be a really good writer. If you do, could you say what the picture that inspired the story was? Just curious(:

- Jayce Kelly