Reviews for You Know What They Say When You Assume
love it
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Too cute! :)
AlexChe chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
What a sweet story! Thank you, dear author!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
niiiice
Story Please chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
D'awww, I loved this little short. 3
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This was adorable! I especially loved the part when Lucius was making fun of Hermione; it was hilarious.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I can so totally see those kids making an ass out of themselves!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I am laughing so hard over here!
... thank you for the wonderful story.
Only Dreams are Free chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
ahhh so cute. I think it is great how they all get on in the end.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Dear Hermione:

I can't decide whether I like this or not. The basic concept is both solid and delightful; the contrast of appearance and reality is always a fruitful vein to mine, and doubly so when the character in question is someone we know so well to be brimful with passion, and yet can imagine so vividly how different she must appear to her students.

The execution, though... well, the only word I can think of is "juvenile". And I don't mean that in its pejorative sense, but literally: the characters in this story all seem to act like teenagers. Which wouldn't be so terrible if a different pairing were in question, but Snape and Hermione, in order to work at all as a couple, have to seem the most adult of adults - fun-loving, certainly, but loving essentially grown-up fun in an essentially grown-up way. (In fact, that should arguably be the point of this particular story: the students get the wrong idea about the Snapes because, as Dumbledore once observed, youth cannot know how age thinks and feels.) So, much as I want to praise such a well-conceived story unreservedly, I think it needs some more work before I'll be able to do so.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Great story-imaginative
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Lucius Malfoy in a paintball game? you just made my night! D ill cherish the imagine forever!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This left a huge smile on my face as I finished. It's still here, and it's probably going to take a while before I can get rid of it... xD Love it! Thanks for sharing this with us!
SexySloth chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Ha! Loved it!
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aw this is really sweet.

I found the Hermione and Lucius interaction to be brilliant. Poor Lucius. Hermione should go easy on him as he's being nice to his elves.

I like that you made him him get over his muggle hatred so he could go paint balling with them and Teddy is so cute.

BTW I found your challenge story and I'm not offended because the sex is more implied than anything else. Implications are fine.