Reviews for Pieces of a Puzzle: Duelist Kingdom
I absolutly LOVE this story ! I really hope you update soon :)
FleurSuoh chapter 13 . 8/6
Looking. Forward to next chapter
TwilightRoseAlchemist chapter 13 . 8/3
I love this story. I can't even begin to tell you how much. I went back and read the first one again and realized I don't think I have reviewed at all! I am soooo sorry!
The characters, the development! And Maria! I love her! I love the way she interacts with everyone. She's deeply becoming a part of the gang. I really can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon. I promise to be a regular reviewer from now on.
LadyRaider92 chapter 13 . 7/27
Ohhh booy... Pegasus finally ask for that favor and I hope that Maria can hang on for a little while longer.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 7/24
loved it! more please!
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 13 . 7/23
YEEEE OMGERHS ASKFJLAKHDFGLKJSDHAKDSJLAKJSA;LKDFSJAL; the drama is so strong it makes my kokoro go doki doki ahhhhhhhhhhhh
LostAngel chapter 13 . 7/23
I usually sign in but was too lazy. I am so happy you decided to finish this, even if it takes a bit of time between each chapter. I know how that is! lol Looking forward to the next.
Uh oh, Maria's in trouble! Come on Yugi, pound that poser Pegasus. Update soon!
grapejuice101 chapter 13 . 7/23
OMG I absolutely love it! Another cliffhanger and I want the next chapter right now!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 7/23
Well. People who have fevers and are sick don't have the best judgement and thought process.
LadyRaider92 chapter 12 . 6/16
I love the fluff in this chapter and the bits and pieces of Maria's former life's memories. I am curious as to what role Maria might have in Yami's past.

P.S. I like Pegasus's note that he left for Maria... its both thoughtful and funny XD
P.S.S. I can't wait for the next update... but please take your time with it :-)
LadyRaider92 chapter 11 . 6/16
AHHHHHHHH... I always hate this part of the story... were Yami shows that side of himself and Kiba really plays dirty. A part of me believes that Pegasus really is concerned for Maria but he really wants to throw Yami and Yugi off their game. I hope Maria will be okay and be able to escape.
LadyRaider92 chapter 10 . 6/16
Finally they are getting to the castle and now we know what the favor is... I just hope that Maria knows what she is doing about not telling them about what happened.

P.S. Thank you for updating. I'm glad you got inspired to continue with the story :-)
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 6/15
Oh thank God, I was going to be so upset if nothing happened between Maria and Other Yugi in this chapter. Thanks so much for the little bit of fluff! Especially them almost kissing. How can Maria not know he loves her? Lol. Also, love how Yugi compares his helplessness with Anzu to Other Yugi's helplessness with Maria. It means Yugi accepts that Other Yugi loves Maria like he loves Anzu, and he isn't freaked out about it. I love that.
I can't wait for your next update! I absolutely love Maria, and I'm so excited to see her relationships with the gang, and especially Other Yugi, develop. Thanks so much for writing this series :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 6/15
OMG what are they doing to Maria?