Reviews for Pieces of a Puzzle: Duelist Kingdom
I've been reading fanfiction for a long time and I've got to tell you. You're doing it right! Please continue your story! It's amazing!
Zvezda95 chapter 9 . 2/14
Hi ! Your story is so interesting ! I can't just wait for next
Maybe it's just an impression but I find Maria a little lost : she can't tell than she had an opportunity to take back her voice (ok it's comprehensive) but she didn't tell about pegasus to her friends. I love her relation with Yami, she is a little like an guardian for him, but Yami can help her to her courage for her voice (sorry my english is horrible)
Well I hope you will not give up this wonderful fiction and send the next chapter soon ;)
See you !
SilverLinedApathy chapter 9 . 1/29
I completely binge-read this entire series over the past few days. It was really great to see your writing style become more honed over time, and I love the way you have worked an OC into the plot without disrupting it. As a college student myself, I totally empathize with how hard it is to keep turning out chapters while in school and working. I hope you are able to find time to keep updating, however! This is a good story, and Maria is a likable OC whose temper makes her much less of a Mary Sue than one might find in fics, so I really hope you keep going!
Okay where are you? You promised you'd update soon and you haven't don that. What gives?
RoseThorn1234 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens. This is very interesting! Go MariaXYami !
lostangel21 chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
I am really into this story. Can't wait for an update!
FleurSuoh chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Really like your story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
DragonClanMaster chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
this is a very good story.
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Nice chapter can't wait for 10!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Hello, I just read the whole first series an d these 9 chapters and I loved them! I hope you will uodate the next chapter soon because I am really looking forward to reading it _
DayDreamerDreaming247 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Ooh snap! Maria's out of her meds. I wonder where this takes us in the story. So happy to see you updating daily again
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Plz plz I beg of u, plz finish this story, pretty plz with a cherry on top
Applejax XD chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
wow, i was not expecting pegasus to save maria, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
LeafeonLover chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Oh no not those rhyming brothers usally I think rhyming is funny but with them it's just plain annoying
Something bad is going to happen to Maria if she has no medicine . tea nearly freaked out of course she would yell out to everyone
I'm glad Maria is there never like tea to begin with
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
FireWing Pegasus chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
not a shadow game, but they will just be lost in the maze, good job though, more pwease