Reviews for Pieces of a Puzzle: Duelist Kingdom
UPDATE PLEASE!
Yes! Finish the series please!
lostangel21 chapter 14 . 6/3
ARE YOU EVER GONNA UPDATE?! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE WITH THIS INSANE WAIT! *cries* ... *pauses* I'm sorry for my outburst, but...I NEED another chapter! Please please pleeeease don't forget about us readers! I know life gets busy, problems arise out of the blue, and I forgive for that but us readers are still here, waiting. Please, tell me you haven't forgotten...

PS: I'm not the type that reviews every chapter. I like to read what chapters are available and then I review the very last chapter. I don't know how many times I've binged on this story (both parts).
Please update the story and soon!
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, THIS STORY GIVES ME LIFE AND I NEED MORE MARIA ! IM EVEN DRAWING FAN ART OF HER I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU MAKE MORE SOON !
spiritjumper chapter 14 . 3/23
The characters are all so incredibly well written, especially Maria. It's rare to find an OC with such understandable and realistic motives, feelings, and quirks that are genuinely endearing rather than off-putting and strange. I'm sure myself and many others of your fans are eagerly awaiting your triumphant return and the hopeful conclusion to this epic tale. Especially because Maria and a certain pharaoh we all know and love still aren't a couple yet. :/ Please continue this story! It is fantastic and a shame it hasn't continued.
Phoenix Flametail chapter 14 . 3/14
make more chapters
You gonna update the story soon? Please finish the series!
Update soon!
grapejuice101 chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
I am so glad you update it again. I love this chapter so much.
LeafeonLover chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
yeeeees she can finally learn how to duel and kick some butt! Character development ahoy!
dream lighting chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
OMG your back yippe wonder if she will have her own deck mythical deck star dust dragon know it's ds she match a mythical deck
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Good on you! Do what you can and we will love it nonetheless. This is great progress for you. Keep developing and having fun. This is an enjoyment for you not a job. If you enjoy making it, it will show in your work. Thank you for the stories you have given us.

-Radioactive
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
I love Pieces of a Puzzle so much. I would love to know when you are set up on ao3 and when this is updated please