Reviews for Lost Souls
Bianca1512 chapter 8 . 9/12
Foi lindo! A fanfic é maravilhosa, envolvente e emocionante, ela é tão boa! Tô chorando de sque descobriu que o fantasma era Acesso é não apego que minhas lágrimas vão parar. AMEI!
Carren Camera chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I LOVED this... Its so damn emotional and Brook is so adorbs and we need more Brook stories :((((
DeborahBee chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
This was amazing and endearing.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Aw, that was great! I never suspected the ghost's identity. I hope you're right about Yorki, but they're in the wrong part of the Grand Line to meet him anytime soon, right?
gjade chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Ace WHATTT
K.E.Alvarez chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Some parts make this a bad choice to read in the middle of the night with only a dim lamp(I seriously almost freaked out at one point), but it's worth it. I'm glad the crew will get messages from their loved ones.
crazycarl364 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Man, I can't believe Brook doesn't use his cool ghost powers more in the actual series; think of the potential! Also, I'm a little curious, why didn't you include Usopp's mom with the other three ghost gals at the end of the chapter? Was there a particular reason? Please let me know.
And Keep up the good work, you're doning an awesome job.
crazycarl364 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Wow, you are pretty good at writing Brook. In most of the fics I read Brook is usally a one dimensional background character. Its cool to see things from his perspective. Nice Update.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
-laughs- Oh, I LOVE those three ghosts. I can actually totally see Bellemere taking a liking to Kuina for reminding her of Nami. Both of them are brash and take-charge, even if Nami is somewhat a coward and Kuina isn't. Olvia's like the exasperated and amused mother of the two. Update soon!
crazycarl364 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Huh, I guess Brook 'was' a floating spirit for a little while. Interesting
crazycarl364 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Heh, I take it that this isn't one of Perona's goofy ghost.
auleutta chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
You don't know how happy I am when I found your Brook-centered fic! With Luffy too!
Yeah certainly Brook need more love. I always love a fic that display the relationship between Brook and Luffy.. And you added Brook's protectiveness toward his captain too! Sweet!

This is such a veerryy interesting idea..and I like your take on the plot.
Is this fic going to remain as a oneshot? Do you think you could expand it? A 5-8 chapters fic..? I'm still curious and interested about the ghost's origin.. maybe by making the Strawhats goes to a 'Mysterious Island'? I still concerned about Luffy's condition too! Did the ghost manage to possess Luffy? Did he hurt Luffy's mental or soul or something else..?
I think you can add more elements in the story too; like Luffy's ability to hear voice of all things..? I know it still not confirmed in the manga but you can play it by making Luffy could hear the ghost... So in the end the one who could understand and help/defeat him is Luffy (because he could hear and understand him) and Brook (because he can do something to the ghost with his spirit/soul power... And because I want more Brook/Luffy nakamaship. Sue me).

By the way, I think you downplayed Luffy's awareness.. I know Luffy is slow and tend to not perceptive to his surrounding; but he has Haki! If the whales can feel the presence of the ghost.. I'm pretty damn sure Luffy could sense it too with Observation Haki! If you read the manga, his haki is pretty strong.. So, I think It kinda didn't make sense that someone like Luffy didn't sense even a bit of the chill aura.
Oh and.. If it didn't trouble you.. I think you should use " " instead of ' ' for dialogues. Most people tend to perceive ' ' as character's thought instead of conversation.

Anyway, this review has gone long enough it looked like a rambling now.
I'm sorry for it and English isn't my native language so I apologize too if you have trouble when reading it.

Keep up the good work!
Lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I'm interested. really interested I don't come across many with Brook and Luffy like that and I'm truly interested. I can't wait for more, please update soon, and I'll redo this when i get my normal computer back...
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loooove this! Brook is such an interesting character, and I love the dynamic between him and Luffy. This chapter was great, I love the creepiness of the ghost thing, and Brook
and Luffy's reactions to it. I really want to know what it did to Luffy, it must have made him experience something horrible to put him in such a state. I'm really interested to see where this story goes, and I hope you write more soon!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Sabo would definitely sing to Luffy. :D
I wonder who the ghost is...? I loved it, especially the fact that Brook can't make hot chocolate and it was Brook & Luffy centric! :D