Reviews for Let the World Spin Outside Our Door
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
That was one of the most adorable stories I have ever read
K chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This needs a fucking sequel. Like now. Or at lesdt you can do it in faberry's point of view
blueskyhawk chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved this, and I so very much wish it could be canon. Very believable and true to all four characters. I could easily see this happening on the show.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love your one shots and the snippet of appropriate poetry before the story began. Amanda Cross did that with her Kate Fansler mysteries.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This was sweet and your writings doesn't disappoint. I'm finding lately that a lot of fanfiction is very unrealistic and/or poorly written so this was a nice read.
jds87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Loved the story. First one I read that involves Faberry after Finn's death...felt a bit weird about reading it. But still a very nice story. And they are cute together!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That was enjoyable! I love reading Faberry through someone else's eyes. I've seen a lot of authors do Santana that it got so tiring. Kurt's POV was a refreshment and I like that. Quinn and Rachel were really cute especially the last part X3 Adding this to my favs. Thanks for the read like always! XD
Anita76 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow, loved it soo much. Please update :)
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is such a cute story! I love that it's from Kurt's perspective and seeing his observations and his reactions to the crazy girls around him are such fun. And that end is really sweet, trying to barter time with Santana and talking about Quinn & Rachel with Quinn butting in. Really lighthearted and so good.
tenearthimps chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Sweet.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I was doing fine all the way up until "Rachel will make you a schedule" and then I was just... in stitches. oh my god.
SharkGirl10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I wish you would make this in a story. The one shot was just perfect.
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Enjoyed reading from Kurt's point of view. Liked how Rachel stood up for Quinn when Kurt was going off on her. Obviously Rachel and Quinn had been talking. So cute that they fell asleep on the couch and Kurt and Santana saw them, but then got chastised by Quinn who seemed to be asleep. Ha!
mykes chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was soooo fluffy. Lovely. :)
Cassicio chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Seriously... Why couldn't you be the writer for Glee? It'd be so much better...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »