Reviews for Orange
september.again chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
Awww this was so sweet! Please write more
Jointplay35 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
First I love this story. I love how you kept Jon Snow & Ygritte kind of true to their personalities on the show. I notice with fanfics writers write Jon too wimpy and Ygritte unreasonably bitchie. With that being said... I wished Ygritte would have just got a loan from Mance, a second job, a roommate anything but sleeping with RB... Yuck! She didn't apologize or try to get Jon back herself. Jon did all of the reconciliation, and forgiveness with no apology, plus he was able to make her climb the walls in bed. I hate that Ygritte risked that and wasn't willing to fight for him. Either way I enjoy this and read it twice!
Meffisto chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
This was so much fun. Thanks for writing it. :3
4everMagic chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Cute :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I loved it! I've been looking for a good Jon/yggrite fic for ages and I love yours! I like the story line and I like the writing style-slightly unusual but definitely new and interesting! It's a nice change from the boring dry styles that quite often come up on this site! Keep it up :)
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Great fic! :) Loved it!
Terinka14 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
So awesome, I am always so sad that they didn't get to have a happy ending in the real story... :(
SPONGE chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
ah shit I loved this soo much. so so much. so much perfection. so perfect. I was smiling like a lunatic through the end.
catbythefirelight chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Aaaawwwwwww. 3 This is the most adorable and perfect and amazing Jon/Ygritte thing ever. :D
Trivial Pursuit chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
This story is wonderful. I'm not big on Jon/Ygritte, but you have made me believe. I also loved the little side of Dany/Robb (which I adore). This is probably one of the best stories I've read in awhile. Well done!
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is simply fantastic.
megan.ann247 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I love how protective Arya was in this. It seems exactly how she would act. The story was great.
medstudent1026 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I soo love rob and dany theyre soo cute!
Aiur chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
You succeeded in creating a heartbreaking AU that made me care about the characters about as much as I did for the source material; in other words, you did an incredibly good job.

I hope you know where the story is going and plan to finish it out. It would be a terrible shame to leave a work like this unfinished, especially since you could probably resolve the plot in only one more chapter.
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 12/28/2013