Reviews for Cafe au Lait
kittygirl998939 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Finish this one! Finish this one! Finish this one!
AloisJaneTrancy chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Ooh I like this story
Kaida Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Please update this! I've been waiting FOREVER for this to update! I really love it and you are an awesome writer! ;O;
LupinandHarry chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Ahh, chapter 2 and I'm already dead. Lovely so far, the chemistry is incredible.
numa10 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I reeeaally really REALLY wanna see where this goes - I would love to see it be continuously updated :)
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Wonderful! I really want to know what went down between those two to make things so awkward between them. And, related to your AN, school is always a disaster.
numa10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Heeeeey man - planning to update anytime soon? I would love to see where this is going!
Everlastingsakura chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Its very interesting and i will love to read more about what happen between them, its a good ch. I hope you updated soon :)
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
breath taking 3
i really do hope you plan to continue this ;)
im so keen on where this will go
and...shy rivaille!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
OMG. This really sparked my interest. This ought to have a sequel. Pretty please update dear! 3
Kaida Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I am seriously going to read almost every single story.. I love this.
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This looks really good, I can't wait to see where you take this. I wonder what happened in the past?
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
There should definitely be more to this fic. I can see it already. Hot, sexy, slightly angsty chapters could be born through this. Please? :)
SoranoKuma chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ah! What will happened to Eren and Levi! Can't wait to know more!
Do Eren remember Levi or not?
huangangelin chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
update :))