Reviews for and what of my wrath
stars shine out chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Frick this is cool
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love the idea of Elia pulling Rhaegar's strings. My headcanon is totally that she was the one to tell him that he needed another bride and also that she thought Lyanna the most fitting for that role. I'm looking forward to more.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh! This is wickedly brilliant, Chlo-ho! I love it! There's a bit of Cersei in Elia here. But I really like how you have Elia's fondness (cause it doesn't feel like exactly like love) for her husband cover his weakness-she excuses him, calling him, honorable, good, and gentle.

What really intrigues me is how Rhaegar looks at Lyanna, how he smiles a rare smile and then he does exactly what Elia thinks will never happen...he crowns her Queen. Granted, it is only Queen of Love and Beauty and not Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, but...who's to say what could happen? Love it!

I'd also ask you to make more of these, but since you list Ygritte as a secondary character, could it be that you have more planned already? Keeping my fingers crossed!
DKhanna chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Interesting concept!
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I just
How do you do the thing
How do you do it
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow, this is great. I really loved your version of Elia and how she chose Lyanna and just. Everything. This is gorgeous.