Reviews for Mr Song and Mrs Smith
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
love all of the fluff.
adama-roslinlove chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
I absolutely loved this! Love 11 and River together and I am definitely looking forward to seeing 12 and River together. Also love the mix of fluff and angst!
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
(You don't die at all, my love! You don't die at all! Otherwise, selfish I may be but- otherwise I would never have done it. You think of something at the last moment like you always do, except this time it's for you, and you finally, finally take what you want, let down your walls and marry me to save the universe- I did kill you, but it was only the man you had been, and just as you brought River Song to life from the ashes of a tattered and torn girl named Melody Pond, I watched you be born again before my eyes, and by all the stars I have never seen anything as beautiful. I had never loved you as much as I did then.)
(You don't have to sacrifice yourself for the universe, my love. Not this time. Not today. Soon- oh, so soon you'll see that. Soon you'l hear the voices of a million million people offering their aid in your darkest hour, and soon, you'll hold me as I live my worst nightmare. That day, that glorious one in a million days, everybody lived, even Kovarian who was only killed in the alternate timeline but I don't care, I don't care as long as I have you.)
(But I can't say any of that, not yet, and my God it will only get worse because soon you won't know me at all, not you, or Amy or Rory, and I won't be able to bear it- but I have to, don't I? I have to.)
"No, my love, you can't."
(You don't have to be afraid!)
fantasychica37 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
wahoooo!11
Kurisutori618 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I love it I love it I love it! And that line about kissing as much as she wanted was beautiful. That writing was wonderful! Btw you're on my fave author list.
Manga Albina chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
I'm loving this adorable fluffy drabbles of yours *-* really! This prison chapter is, by far, my fav! Cuz they can be in the same timeline like I've always wanted ;D they're a lovely couple and I'm happy you did this fluffy drabbles o/ Manga Albina
yjw chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Youngjusticewriter: This is my favorite chapter. It's so good I'm going to read it again. ;)
Also typing a review on a kindle reader (my laptop is broken) is not fun.
Capuli chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
waaaaaaah ITS WAS wonderfuuuul you are so clever. hands up my fav writer.
Capuli chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
ack my eyes im tearing uuup
Princessa Mia chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
This is so beautiful and sad! I think I'm going to cry.*sniff* I'm glad at the end the other wife gave River to him, it sort of just made everything alright. Not perfect, and it didn't exactly fix everything, but it made his life better.
remuslupin31060 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
This is so cute! But what does Horim Vimeer mean?
Whogirl42 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Awww... So sweet! But what did his fake name mean? Horim?
Momo Spock chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Awww. What an interesting romantic take on their story :)
authorlouise chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Awesome. Love 12/11 and Vimeer.
dar40mn chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Am I understanding this right? Horim Vimeer, the warden, is the Doctor, but which one is he, 11th or 12th, cause he has a Scottish accent & is older?