Reviews for Whispers In The Night
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Ahh, nice ending. An excellent story, and can't believe Fili almost died! But he didn't. Whew. Your writing is very neat and tidy, organized and makes sense. No grammar errors, and I like how you added in, what, was it dwarfish? Language. Like brother, never, and uncle. Amazing job with this story!
Immanerd25528 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Again awesome loved it!
girlgeekjf chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Strong conclusion to the story. Good job.
FanOfRandomThings chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Aw, so sad it's over! It was a really great story and this ending was really a good way to finish it off. Great job!
ncis-lady chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
So glad Fili made it out okay! Nice, light-hearted chapter to end this story with, well done. And I think "amadnadad" makes sense, I'm not sure if there's a word for uncle so it would definitely make sense to combine mother-brother.
jaymzNshed chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Yay Fili's OK! :)
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing it! ;)
Shadowdancer125 chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for sharing this story with us :) It was really good. I liked it very much. You're writing style is awesome. Keep going! Can't wait to read next fiction :)
Celebrisilweth chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Great story.
Purestrongpoem chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Great story. You did a wonderful job!
Thorny Hedge chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Well done, my friend. Looking forward to your next endeavor.
girlgeekjf chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Good description here, believable. Love the Fili h/c
Mjean chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Love it when thorin comforts hurt Fili! Thanks for writing
jaymzNshed chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Oh poor Fili! Glad he'll be alright!
Looming forward for more! :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter!
FanOfRandomThings chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Good chapter, hurt Fili is a switch that I like because he often doesn't get a lot of fanfiction attention (good or bad idk lol)
And aw :( I don't want the fic to end I love it; oh well, I look forward to the next chapter/s!