Reviews for Whispers In The Night
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 1/5
Ahh, nice ending. An excellent story, and can't believe Fili almost died! But he didn't. Whew. Your writing is very neat and tidy, organized and makes sense. No grammar errors, and I like how you added in, what, was it dwarfish? Language. Like brother, never, and uncle. Amazing job with this story!
Immanerd25528 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Again awesome loved it!
girlgeekjf chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Strong conclusion to the story. Good job.
FanOfRandomThings chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Aw, so sad it's over! It was a really great story and this ending was really a good way to finish it off. Great job!
ncis-lady chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
So glad Fili made it out okay! Nice, light-hearted chapter to end this story with, well done. And I think "amadnadad" makes sense, I'm not sure if there's a word for uncle so it would definitely make sense to combine mother-brother.
jaymzNshed chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Yay Fili's OK! :)
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing it! ;)
Shadowdancer125 chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for sharing this story with us :) It was really good. I liked it very much. You're writing style is awesome. Keep going! Can't wait to read next fiction :)
Celebrisilweth chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Great story.
Purestrongpoem chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Great story. You did a wonderful job!
Thorny Hedge chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Well done, my friend. Looking forward to your next endeavor.
girlgeekjf chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Good description here, believable. Love the Fili h/c
Mjean chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Love it when thorin comforts hurt Fili! Thanks for writing
jaymzNshed chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Oh poor Fili! Glad he'll be alright!
Looming forward for more! :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter!
FanOfRandomThings chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Good chapter, hurt Fili is a switch that I like because he often doesn't get a lot of fanfiction attention (good or bad idk lol)
And aw :( I don't want the fic to end I love it; oh well, I look forward to the next chapter/s!