Reviews for A Lily by Any Other Name
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 5/3
Fury's an ass.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 5 . 3/29
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME FIC! PLEASE!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 6 . 3/15
GOSHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATEEEEE
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 1/31
That is a horrible place to leave some one hanging!
Locket1 chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Well...interesting. Wonder if we will see this complete?
Illucia chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Such a bad place to stop this. I really liked this so hopefully you get inspired to write more one day
nightlyreader chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Fury is ridiculous.
First of all you can' claim moral high ground if you hold a child hostage you loose your credebillity.
Also it's Harry freaking Potter, this could lead to a war with the magical community. A war shield isn't even slightly prepared for.
And considering that they don't have any defense to stop them from finding Harry,jep I would say that could escalat rather quickly.
And that's not even taking Lokis reaction in account.
They threaten the child of a "Mother" who's freakishly powerful and has no morals to hold "her "back.
Fury probably thinks that he can blackmail Loki with Harry, but considering Lokis character his reaction is propably more like Harrys in " A child avenged" (really good one-shot).
And come on anyone who knows even a littly about Harrys history should know that he is incredebly protective of his family and people he considers so. Hell is going to freeze over before Harry Potter would betray his family.
And why hasn't Steve complained, holding a child hostage isn't something he would absolve.
SmexyBananas chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Ugh I know Fury is just trying to protect the earth but you can't keep a child hostage just because his father is someone who tried takeover the earth.
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
I love this story
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
This has been an enjoyable story. Do you intend to continue it?
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I really like this fic! update soon please!
myownphilosophy101a chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Fantastic
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
I think It would be really funny if Fury got scared because they were in possession of Harry, and Harry is really important to the Ministry, and Fury is scared of the Ministry.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
A mother Loki totally makes sense when you think about it! Loving this, hope you continue this!
icecatfire chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
*to loki* YES loki james would have still loved you. he wouldn't have cared if you were girl, boy, green, red, yellow, orange, blue, black, grey, or even RAINBOW. he loved you for YOU. not because you were a girl. *serious face* that's my story and i'm sticking to it.