Reviews for A Lily by Any Other Name
SmexyBananas chapter 6 . 9/3
Ugh I know Fury is just trying to protect the earth but you can't keep a child hostage just because his father is someone who tried takeover the earth.
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 7/30
I love this story
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 6 . 7/13
This has been an enjoyable story. Do you intend to continue it?
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 6 . 7/10
I really like this fic! update soon please!
myownphilosophy101a chapter 6 . 6/26
Fantastic
iambutasimplebee chapter 6 . 6/12
I think It would be really funny if Fury got scared because they were in possession of Harry, and Harry is really important to the Ministry, and Fury is scared of the Ministry.
A mother Loki totally makes sense when you think about it! Loving this, hope you continue this!
icecatfire chapter 2 . 5/8
*to loki* YES loki james would have still loved you. he wouldn't have cared if you were girl, boy, green, red, yellow, orange, blue, black, grey, or even RAINBOW. he loved you for YOU. not because you were a girl. *serious face* that's my story and i'm sticking to it.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 6 . 4/24
This is really awesome! I've never seen a mother Loki fic before. Awesome idea. I hope you continue this again soon!
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 3/18
love this. I have to wonder why Loki didn't reach Harry before the Avengers did. I am looking forward to more of this wonderful story
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 3/9
this is pre cool
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
ohhhh interesting I am excited for the next chappie!
akuma chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
I'm expecting Tony to play "I'm Blue" all of the sudden... Scratch that! Deadpool would make more sense of the nonsense... *In the background* DEADPOOL! Stop trying to stuff cats/tacos/pop tarts in the microwave/Reactor! And no! You would not get a Nyancattaco microwave if you dunk it in the river of Styx! Let alone have a Dementor force feed on Cybermen/bullies/Voldemort offspring! (Your welcome ~pleaz inform them of this idea of a guest reader)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I've been trying to re-find this! It's such an interesting idea, and not as well handled in other fics. So yay for locating it again!
FanficLover577 chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
I REALLY hope that you can continue this story. I absolutely love it! I wanna know if Loki tries helping SHEILD after finding Harry with them.