Reviews for Hunter
seldombites chapter 24 . 10/4
This was an entertaining story.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 14 . 9/24
I think 'off-beat' is a better description of Gabe's mindset than 'insane'.
Codename-SN chapter 21 . 9/10
Oh, you didn't hahahahah XD oh my god the ringtones /Sam/
Codename-SN chapter 13 . 9/10
So, nephilim is different here... hmm...
Codename-SN chapter 10 . 9/10
No, wait. Cambion is a half demon, Nephilium is half angel. /not amused/
Codename-SN chapter 2 . 9/10
Seamus and Dean at least have relatable priorities. /cackles/
nurielle chapter 14 . 8/24
You get a favorite for that Abhorsen reference. And also because your story rocks.
the accidental horcrux chapter 24 . 8/21
ndndndjdndjdjsf thank you for this lively, lovely, journey
Well, looks like ffnet stripped out the bragging rights site. So I'll just imagine that Harry somehow managed to get a site up and working that has NO url to access it. Just an empty string. Or possibly just a space. Just managing to get that working and usable/visible would be worth bragging rights.
I know it's a typo, but I'm just imagining what a 'surprise human' is. Either someone popping out like a jumpscare, or perhaps someone disguised as a tree suddenly moving around.

Well that or something akin to one of your other HP/Supernatural crosses.
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing if there's a reveal of James being an angel to other people. "You mean every time that you grabbed me, I was Touched by an Angel?" I can just imagine them humming the bars to that song when he's around, too. Though I'm not sure when that song actually came out.
*bobs head in gleeful agreement*
Loki would definitely be responsible for the unnecessary recreation of things that didn't /need/ to repeat, solely for the entertainment value.
*snickers*
Context of settings, Dumbles. When you beat Grindlewald, everyone was too exhausted to try the victory carry, and also they were adults. This is happening in a school - ecstatic teenagers at full healthy strength first thing in the morning? Victory carry is a piece of cake. XD
maddiesanzen chapter 1 . 6/9
Pretend the Linda chick doesn't exist. I love your writing and she sounds like a troll.
Linda chapter 21 . 5/18
This story is such trash. It went from mildly interesting to a complete train wreck. The plot completely stalled just to force in a bunch of trashy fan service and slash bullshit.

Most scenes are half-assed because you're more interested in forcing "witty quips" into every bit of dialogue instead of actually writing things properly with sufficient attention to detail. You keep writing things like "They touched it and..." without ever saying what "it" is, or what is being talked about. It's lazy, shitty writing that relies on the reader to be a complete fangirl/boy of the series to immediately be able to recognize what is happening to make up for the sketchy, plot hole-ridden, vague writing.

I imagine everything you write is like this. I should have known reading this tripe was a bad idea. I should never have given this story the benefit of a doubt. You're just a piece of talentless trash who writes moronic bullshit. All you write is rushed, self-satisfying crap that only the dumbest, most pathetic fan girls or boys of whatever fandom would be able to enjoy.