Reviews for Hunter
Sianna Scale chapter 16 . 11/19
Tom-Riddle-Fan chapter 1 . 11/5
Over powered
Mumia0813 chapter 21 . 11/2
lol fred and george's ringtone is hilarious and i can see them using that in their pranks lol
Scififan33 chapter 24 . 10/31
Great work. Poor Harry can't get a break
Thumper56 chapter 24 . 10/31
Fun story, I really enjoy seeing the characters step out of canon and do a little more. Harry with Dumbles cracked me up and I am a big fan of the nerd bag. I read some of the reviews and am still not sure what got some of them so worked up, I think FanFiction is great and your story couldn't have less sex in it unless the characters were preschoolers. It did feel like the story is getting more serious, I'm looking forward to the sequel.
NexusRider161 chapter 13 . 10/16
...ah. Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, then, SakDemAl.
NexusRider161 chapter 10 . 10/16
"Gabriel, quit beating around the bush already. I'm a cambion aren't I?" said Harry bluntly. Loki winced.

"Yeah... your mom must have had angel blood in her, though how that's possible I have no idea. Either way you're half angel at least."
Yeah... well, about that... you're wrong. A "CAMBION" is half-DEMON. The term for a half-ANGEL is "NEPHILIM". Get your facts straight.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 24 . 9/22
YoChicken chapter 15 . 9/21
ahaha a Nerd Bag! :D
Sara chapter 21 . 9/2
You suck. I can understand changing things from canon but one thing I will never agree with is changing a main characters sexual orientation. Dean isn't Bi, nor is he gay and, if he were real, he'd hunt you down just for this story alone.

Morally that kind of lifestyle offends me and I do everything I can not to have to be around it in any form whether it be people, television, books, or (especially) fanfiction. I really liked this story and am very disappointed that you tried to clash bible beliefs (which has so many anti gay references it isn't even funny) and your political correctness, which might as well be the gay religion, down my throat. You've also managed to insult my faith by this as well ( in reference to Dean being soul bonded to Castiel, God would never approve of a relationship form he has already decreed as an abomination.)

I hope you understand that this review would never exist if you had bothered to put some kind of warning in the summary(I would have passed this story by peacefully if not a little disgusted that you would write such a thing to begin with.) Congratulations I'm going to blacklist you as an author in my fanfiction club at school and any forum I belong to. You should be real proud of yourself for turning a fan into an enemy.
Serenity Kyle chapter 1 . 8/23
The base of this story has a lot of potential, I'll give you that. However, if you'd ever be willing to, I'd love to see a more in-depth version. Personally, I'd love to see exactly HOW Harry's relationship with Petunia gets better, and HOW Harry gets started in the hunting world. I think those scenes would be very interesting. I mean, isn't part of the reason we love most characters that we get to see how they became who they are? I hope you'll consider because this story has so much more potential. :)
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 10 . 8/22
Um Cambion's are half human half DEMON not angel
bluebird397 chapter 24 . 8/22
This is fucking AWESOME!
bluebird397 chapter 15 . 8/22
I want one... *pleading puppy eyes*
Kisaki Sakura chapter 24 . 8/11
I laughed so hard. Thanks for the cheering up.