Reviews for Marceline's Regrets
Anon chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Better to just end it than force yourself to write something you're not going to put any effort into. I can't say I remember this story to well, but I'm sure I've read it at point if it involves Finn and Marceline. However, despite that point I can tell you aren't so bad a writing just reading this note. The spelling is there, the grammar is there, the punctuation is there, and the sentence structure is only 5 minutes away. I've also never understood why any writer would enlist the help of proofreaders/editors. Proofreading and editing are probably the biggest part of writing any book, so why would a writer rely on someone else to do that work? If you learn how to proofread and edit yourself, you're never going to have to rely (or pay!) editors to go over your work. One tip I always follow when proofreading my work is to let it sit for a day or so after writing it. When you proofread right after you write, your brain is still reading it the way you wrote it in your head. Some probably won't even catch the the fact that I just wrote 'the' twice a few words ago. So it's best to look at it nice and slow, when its *not* fresh in your head; this way your brain plays less tricks on you.

Keep at it and you'll get there, best of luck.
The Book of Eli chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Finn still innocent hope to see an update in the future and hope you don't abandon this fic.
The Nephilim King Michael chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
epic emotion, humor and job on chapter

and lol he shouldn't be afraid but it up to him when time comes with Marcy . and wonder what else we go down on his bday and wonder what drama will go down if his ex fp shows up

and epic love between Finn and Marcy x3
He23t chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
keep it up man this is getting more better!
Anon chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Late update is better than no update. Looking forward to the next one.
Anon chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Solid chapter, indifferent to lemons. Awaiting whatever the next update may hold.
The Book of Eli chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
give finn his lemons don't leave him hanging.
The Nephilim King Michael chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
epic emotion and job on chapter and also epic love between Finn and Marcy x3

and guess marcy finished turning him for his bday. and i agree to lemons x) also did they do it when he was passed out turning? or is he gonna lose it on his bday.
He23t chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I'm okay with a Lemon what's the big deal about it.
Zekiev Clayton-Zolnerowich chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
great chapter, cant wait for the next!
Zekiev Clayton-Zolnerowich chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
I've really grown to like this fanfic, keep up the good work!
He23t chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
This is one intense moment for sure now everything will be alright.
The Nephilim King Michael chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
epic emotion and action in chapter. and finally Finn,Marcy & PB stopped Cyrus in a last ditch effort together they did it.. rest now Finn, Marceline x)
The Book of Eli chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
soo much feels more
Demon1403 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Update soon and did they really need to get caught again
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »