Reviews for Or Not At All
shiho59 chapter 1 . 3/19
magnifique j'ai pleurer
Kurisutori618 chapter 1 . 1/5
This is in flawless detail in describing a complicated couple with secrets and scars they are too afraid to show. I am placing this now in my favourites. Will love to get to your level in writing that stuff. (Big smile _)
Katanafleet chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Beautiful and now I'm crying.
Enelye chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hello,
I've read all your fanfictions, and I really love them. They're wonderful stories, very realistic and just so beautiful.
I sent you a PM to ask you if I can translate "Or not at all" in french, and maybe your other stories, later. It would be fantastic if you could answer me, because I think your stories worth of be shared to french readers too.
Thanks :)
Nameless chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Dear sunflowerb,
Thank you for this wonderful story and congratulations on your remarkable writing talent.
Seriously, the way it turned from dark to very dark to finally peaceful and right really got me. Having read halfway through I almost had to stop because I was feeling too emotionally upset but I didn't and you were able to sort things out for both of them eventually. I love how you understood the characters and wrote down a story that, from my point of view, could have been very likely to have happened. That should have happened because I can see neither of them hurt alone.
So, beautifully written. I absolutely loved it.
Just had to say that. I'm barely commenting but I couldn't let your story go so easily. :)
lee chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
-this is so perfect I can't even.
GeoRach chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
loved this story, it seemed so real. They're both so used to trying to impress each other that they would find grieving together really hard. Fabulous. Now a new idea popped into my head i wanna play with!
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love the edge to this story. It makes you realize, that even the Doctor and River Song have feelings too and how hard it is for them. This had to be one of my all time favorite fics
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This piece is beautiful. Lost for words.

Don't you DARE stop writing!

-Feather
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was amazing. At first, I thought it would be a fluffy one-shot, but it turned so dark and so cold . . . and I loved it. It had everything there, perfectly written, especially the end. I love how they end up working on the book together. This was very well done, sunflowerb. It is a brilliant piece of writing with all of the hardships of their relationship suddenly blowing up in each other's faces. Well done.

Ever
DDs Tea Cup chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh. Take my breath away why don't you. Love it. And such a beautiful ending scene. Well done and thank you!
astrakelly chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
that was really incredible, I liked it a lot, well done!
Serendipity989 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Beautiful piece, I cried. :(
kehwie chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really want to favorite this more than once. It's gorgeous. Painful and raw but beautiful.
Capuli chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I suffered throught the story MASTERPIECE!