Reviews for This Is Me
Good Job I liked it, I wish the show did something like this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is so lovely.
arizona4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This NEEDS to happen! Very well writen!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I think that if you're uncomfortable using cuss words In a story just use something similar instead of putting asterisks because I found that both disrupting and unnecessary. Other than that, a pretty good story. I didn't really agreed with some of it, but that's because I'm a Callie fan who is too aware of the bias towards Arizona in the fandom and on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Write another chapter, you're amazing! Spot on characyerization for sure
Blackpoodle chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love it. I hope in the show it goes this way too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I never understand all the Um's and the Uhum's in fics Callie and Arizona don't speak like morons
lovingfanfic2death chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I for one am so glad that someone wrote this story I was not happy with the final episode of Grey's Anatomy. it sucked and you covered everything I was hoping would happen on that last episode. so thank you thank you thank you this is an awesome story and you can do so much more with story should have been the last episode...excellent thank you!
Townst chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really like this. Some actual truth and communication and listening. I hope that this is what happens.
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Very nice! Really wish they would have a chat just like this! Would make things so much easier for them!
hester0083 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love it! Hope something like this will happen in Greys.