Reviews for To the Ends of the Earth
SAD chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Sadder than sad. :( Sadder than my sadness over Mash being over on the show is my sadness over your fic being over before it's really over. SIGH.
Vengeful Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
More please? Your Mabastian is so cute and caring and lovely and romantic, just like the real thing USED to be, and just what I need, after the way the show let me down. Hope you're not so turned off after episode 13 that you quit writing! This is seriously one of the best fics I've read.
serenityskywalker chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
please update new chapters
Rose1414 chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
please update!
cklovewinter chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
I love it! Please, update soon :)
fightlikeachampion chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Amazing story! I hope you keep on writing, cos I need more MASH in my life!
lilsweetheart874 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
More fluff! ️ so good love them xo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love! Update soon its too hard to wait!
Joan89 chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I loved it.
Ellen-Thalia chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
This story is amazing! And it's helping me with my Mash/Bash withdrawal symptoms so thank you :) ANy chance of another chapter before episode 12? Pretty please with Bash on top? xD
Wolf9lucky chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Update soon! Loving this story!
chrisrose chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Hey, Bash "quoted" the title of your story! ;) Great description of how Bash felt during the Tub Rescue scene! His concern for her was so incredibly moving. I love that you had Bash tell Mary his life was better since meeting her! Of course Bash wouldn't blame her for the increased danger in his life, even though he blames himself for putting her at risk. Great addition to the scenes in the show where he says she'd be better off with Francis (NO!) 'cause her life would be easier... Truth is, both Mary and Bash were in danger anyway, due to their "stations" in life - they already had enemies - and maybe being together brings a few more risks, but if they love each other, it's worth it! This was a beautiful continuation of 1x11, mixed in with your story, of course, allowing Mary & Bash to believably say "I love you"! :D (And her "dying" thought was of him, not Scotland or anyone else! :D) I'm glad Your Mash had a happier naked-in-the-tub moment before the traumatic one... and could joke about it. :) I know I've talked about this before, but I really love how Bash never takes advantage of Mary after a life-and-death crisis, as I felt Francis did. Bash obviously loves and cares for Mary's well-being, and always puts her first, over his own desires. The way you described his reaction to her kiss was perfect too. You can really see how every little thing she does affects him profoundly, and that he never takes her for granted. Oh, Mash, why do you have to be so perfect and break my heart? Thank you for the perfectly perfect fanfic, as always. I hope you'll write lots more... we're counting on you to get us through this hiatus like you did last time. ;) Stupid Olympics! If I didn't already have no interest in watching 'em, I'd not-watch 'em now for sure! Need more Mash. Update soon!
natalieblack2 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Oh man I couldn't get enough of that scene either! I love your story too! :)
kcollins720 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Great update, loved it. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.
junellelio chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Loved this chapter! I loved that you carried on from the last scene in 1x11, I think Bash lifting Mary out of the tub is my new favourite Mabastian scene :)