Reviews for Sovereignty of the Ninjas
yuvimonlegreat chapter 1 . 2/7
Haven't read anything but the summary yet, hopefully this is gonna be pretty good (:P)
Scarease chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Good story with realistic nature keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Don't get demotivated. This story WIll get more reviews just give it time.
sabilize chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
How does this story not have more reviews?
theoldcowguru chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Chapter one: Amazing and a very well-written introduction. The paperwork joke was funny and different unlike other cliche paperwork jokes. I searched up the spelling of 'Sovereignity' because I wasn't sure of it myself and it appears to be spelt 'Sovereignty'. Also 'he found knew the answers', should be 'he found out he knew the answers'. The rest of the spelling and grammar seemed perfect.

Chapter two: I think 'Oh well, he continued' should be 'Oh well. He continued'. I'm not 100% sure that it is necessary so cross-reference with someone else. I think 'he needed intent and control he grinned' should be 'he needed, intent and control. He grinned'. I think 'Gaining confidence' or 'With his new confidence' sounds better than 'Finding his new confidence' and it sounds like it makes more sense because using 'finding' and 'new' sounds like it's repeating itself. I think 'He used intent mustering a bit of focus, remembering' should be 'He used intent by mustering a bit of focus, remembering' or 'He used intent, mustering a bit of focus as he remembered' as 'intent mustering' should be broken down. 'words of Iruka' sounds better as 'words of Iruka-sensei' but it's not necessary. 'beat Sasuke' should be 'beat Sasuke'. 'close enough, Naruto did just that' should be 'close enough, and Naruto did just that'. 'awesome he felt' should probably be 'awesome. He felt it'. I think 'she bit her lips; she needed' should be 'she bit her lips. She needed'. 'Mizuki down and tying' should be 'Mizuki was down and started tying'.

I've only reviewed two chapters so far because it takes a while to do it not on my computer, which is broken att the moment. I'll do more another time. I've only read the first two chapters anyway and it's a very promising story.
SamusOlderBrother chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
I am trying to get through this, but it reads like English is not the author's first language. The sentence structure and grammar are FUBAR, but the spelling is surprisingly good.

The story concept hasn't really shown through yet, but it was intriguing enough to start reading. There is great potential here, but the text needs an editor to fix the grammar/syntax situation.
eyecontroll chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
wow this is a great story, as soon as i started reading I couldn't stop t till i finished and now i'm sleep deprived. Oh well it was worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov
agitosgirl chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This is actually a very well written and well thought out story. I am very surprised that you don't have more reviews.
YungHime chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Bell Test 2.0! I liked your veriosn of team evaluation very entertain. Hinata better work taking Naruto down then well going down herself aha. I really cant wait for more
klany1 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Nice storytelling.
YungHime chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This is really good. This Kakashi is very interesting and what's the bet with Kurenai. Awh yea Naruo has friends! *Screams for a 1000 years* Yes Iruka Yes! They're a family! Can't wait for more
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I like the development of the story. your taking it on its own coarse and the pace is at a good speed. not to fast and not so slow that everything is dragging. i look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Not bad, but I would like to know why the clone of Naruto was not acting like the original.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Not a bad start. keep it up