Reviews for Sovereignty of the Ninjas
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Punishing him for obeying his superior officer... How professional.

Ahh Kakashi wishes to abuse Naruto as the "Glue" to hold a team that hates him together... I think that is Cliche #2?
Spartan123465 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
im liking the story so far but when is naruto going to become even somewhat strong? i mean this story is about sovereignty. that means a ruler with no contest and he seems pretty average so far. i like your writing and i dont know how long you plan this story to be but it just seems hes progressing slowly and in stupid ways he knows of shadow clones and there effects yet cant use them in training?
Vallavarayan chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
You used perimeter in place of parameter.
And will we see naruto anytime soon in this mission?
BurningSaiyan chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
Author it is a travesty that you have so few reviews and favorites, I was mortified to see that when I looked properly. I had actually thought I had lost this masterpiece and was so sad, then I re-found it, that had made my day. The scroll of seals stuff is amazing. The characterizations are amazing. I can't wait to see what sword Haku becomes, I love the sacrifice necessary for the creation of the swords. Iruka and Yuugao's interactions are also amazing. It has been a long time since I read this story so I can't remember any flaws, but the fact that I remember the awesomeness of this story should say more to you of how much I love it. Honestly every bit that I remember is pure gold. Keep up the amazing work and I hope you update soon.
Account have been delect chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Again nice chap Lady
Account have been delect chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Nice starting
Scarease chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
Other great chapter for a great story keep it coming
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
wtf don't tell me this is some bullshit where Naruto is half fucking demon since you're saying that Minato wasn't born human.
Scarease chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
If you need any oc let me now I got some great villians and good guys.
mac10m1 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
A very well written story so far, and I cannot wait to read more of it! Keep up the good work!
Scarease chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
well the was one hell of a emotional rollicoster.
yuvimonlegreat chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Haven't read anything but the summary yet, hopefully this is gonna be pretty good (:P)
Scarease chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Good story with realistic nature keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Don't get demotivated. This story WIll get more reviews just give it time.
sabilize chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
How does this story not have more reviews?