Reviews for One More of Us
Pretty Swaggering
Rip Jesse
Shankington chapter 1 . 3/11
Cant say good chap cus its almost all from the game. But like how you tell why hes livin with joel instead of Tess so its still like the game where Joel dosent wanna get close to anyone.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 5 . 3/6
Jesse attitude towards Ellie kind of killed this story for me. It seems really childish and petty, even his reasons for hating her don't make sense.
I'm sorry to say throughout reading this, Joel took SUCH a backseat role. The thing that made the last of us very unique was the father daughter relationship ellie and joel had. I liked your OC and much about him. But his part was much more dominating then anything else. If his part was equally shared with Joel's, you could see a lot more happening.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I think Ellie's love for Riley don't have anything to do with her liking girls. I still she's straight. In fact Bruce Straley said Ellie would have still fall for Riley if she was a boy. Techically if a girl loved a another girl that would be called "gay". So I believe it all about Riley's personality not her looks. Riley can be a dog, cat, or an alien and Ellie wouldn't care. That's my two cents and I think you feel this way too. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
yay! I'm not the only person who thinks ellie's gay! you are on my side right? right?
SilverGamerGirl chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
NOO XD Riley was Ellie's first kiss xD
SilverGamerGirl chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I kinda saw Jesse and Tess being related,
YAY I WAS FUCKING RIGHT XD
James chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
:P Ellie is immune and if she kisses someone then i dont think they might get infected , in fact i think that if she kisses someone then they will be immune.
Hercules8 chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
Whoa, Whoa, whoa. Ellie can't kiss anyone without making them infected. That's weird but the story was great none the less! Awesome job! :)
Lover's Paradise chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Ellie IS gay tho, lol.
Or bi...but I am pretty sure she's gay. Neil said so.
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
It's funny cause Ellie actually kissed Riley before this... haha-funny times.
guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2014