Reviews for As Simple As It Gets
Rapunzell chapter 1 . 6/29
Why wHY haven't you continue this delicious piece?
Fuck that was amazing!
AllNightmareLong666 chapter 1 . 5/21
Ooooh sassy Alec! I loved it. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
patoisabel2015 chapter 1 . 5/14
ahhhhhhhhhhh! i love this story! pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssss keep writing about it! it's funny, and i love Malec! always... better if is an all human alternative universe! thanks!
Midlife-Fan chapter 1 . 2/6
What a good story! I'm glad I ran across it!
sherlymate chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
That ending... soo good :D
MagnusBane800 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Okay I really, really, really like this fic. That ending was perfect!
Kisses
MagnusBane800
Malec is my OTP chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I lovedlovedLOVED this. It's too bad its only a one-shot. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work.
geekfan27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Seriously, how do you write such cute stories? I loved it!
Love a Sparkly Dancing Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I really wish there were more chapters. You have a good grasp of the characters, making the story an enjoyable read. I've been hooked on your stories since yesterday. Thank you for sharing.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Ahhhh too cute!
Ice-Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Adorable, Malec roommates 3
MajesticStallion chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was so perfect! I was grinning the whole time, especially at the end. ;P Speaking of which, the ending was too perfect. I loved it!
I can totally imagine the four boys sharing an apartment, and this happening every day. I loved your Jace, your Simon, your Magnus and your Alec. They were seriously so well-done, and I really enjoyed reading this.
Anyway, I'm so glad you're back! It's been a while since you've written anything, so it's really awesome to see that you came back with this awesome one-shot! :) Keep up the great work!
Dark Phoenix Rising chapter 1 . 12/17/2013