Reviews for Shades of Blue Cobalt
Lady-DeLaLuna chapter 4 . 6/26
Just wanted to say that I absoutly love this series you have created! I don't know if you'll finish it but I sure do hope that you will because it's abosutly FANTASTIC!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 4 . 3/8
whaoo! Looking forward to update!
kaymay00 chapter 3 . 2/23
I've read this whole series of stories and absolutely love them! I'm just wondering if you're planning to pick this back up? There've been quite a few teasers throughout the other parts of the series and it would be quite disappointing to not be able to satisfy my curiosity haha xD
I love your work and hope you are doing well!
Katie Harsan chapter 4 . 2/23
I love this story so much. This is something like the 10th time I've read your Shades of Blue series even though it's not finished. I'd love to see how it ends. update when you can, and know that I'll still be here to read it
rose0810 chapter 4 . 2/22
Did your muse abandon you? I have been eagerly awaiting the next installment for some time, and I have not seen an update in a long while. Please when you get the chance update this one, as the Past Present Future story arch is one that I adore.

Rose
FelicityQueen23 chapter 4 . 1/23
Please write some more, I really like your story.
note-a-flat chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Your Shades of Blue series is probably one of the best Doctor Who Stories I have read so far! So many feels it's amazing and I can't count the number of times I just randomly burst out laughing reading this. I know it's been over a year since you updated, but I really really hope you continue this story, it's absolutely amazing and it would be a shame if it stayed unfinished.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Awww, so cute! I really hope you continue this!
tara thomure chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
what happened next
mj331 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Love it!
Dragonmama45 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I'm seriously in love with this series. It's wonderful and a favorite of mine
RoseTylersKid chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
why has your muse abandoned you? this needs to be finished!
Mariyah'sTruth chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Update soon! Pretty Pretty Pretty please?
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Thank you, it is a lovely story and great great development of your series. Jack is so cute!
Summer Leah chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
I really wish you'd finish this! Jack is adorable.