Reviews for Shades of Blue Cobalt
Jax118 chapter 4 . 4/8
Can't wait to read more!
badwolfscully chapter 4 . 3/31
I'VE JUST READ THROUGH THE SERIES AND IT IS JUST SO FABULOUS I AM GOING TO DIE. THIS FIC GIVES ME LIFE.
LivingALittle chapter 4 . 3/30
Love this series but they seriously need an ending. Please.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 2/25
Great fun so far.
SolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 4 . 2/12
Just found this story and sped through the series! Can't wait for Barcelona!
SnowGivesMeVertigo chapter 4 . 2/10
Patiently awaiting the next chapter.
Von chapter 4 . 1/19
If I ever wrote a formal newspaper review on this story/series, the title would be 'TOO MUCH SEX' and the byline would be 'Still somehow incredibly awesome'.

I have all the sexual interest of a single-celled organism so to me there is absolutely zero romance or emotional value in sex but despite that aspect of me as a reader, somehow I still bloody love this series.

I love how everything is woven into anything else (and have a new appreciation for circular Gallifreyan writing because of all these little loops Rose and the Doc are part of) and LOVE how big a role the TARDIS herself has.

I was hugely excited to see Jack and find the gender-switched nature of his and Donna's marriage roles to be hilarious in a good way. I'm a little bit glum that Jack has Ianto (?) because I find the notion of him and Donna together to be equally amusing. Not that that precludes a relationship of course.

Oh yes! And I was very happy to see the Doctor finally doing his part in the oral department because even though I find the whole 'sex as a cure-all, be-all' thing to be incongruent with my experiences of reality, I wasn't pleased that their sexual relationship was so, hmmmmm, unequal. Seems like that might be steadying out now a bit though. :)

Thanks for writing and posting such a fantastic series! I've really enjoyed reading them.
Kiorru-dono chapter 2 . 1/8
I've read your series so quickly! I hope there will be note D8 I'm scared to read chapter 3 and 4 since there does not seem to be more T-T
AshPhoenix93 chapter 4 . 1/8
OMG I just read all of the Shades of Blue and I absolutely love them! You are awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
heh they finally get to Barcelona, the planet not the city
Toester chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I had all these plans for today but somehow I never got off the couch! I read this entire series today because how can you stop when Rose is trying to get back to Ten and then she does..? I love this series! I cant wait for the next chapter!
ReleaseThePanic chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I bet the tune is "Get me to the Church on Time"
Ravenfur chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I just read this entire series in one sitting and I have to say, I love it! It's so wonderful! Thank you for writing this series, I can't wait to see how you complete it. :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Yeah a wedding!
NabikiB chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Nice, I was looking forward to more than this, but...it's...nice.