Reviews for Shades of Blue Cobalt
RagingCookies6 chapter 3 . 8/19
I'm seriously in love with this series. It's wonderful and a favorite of mine
RoseTylersKid chapter 4 . 8/13
why has your muse abandoned you? this needs to be finished!
Mariyah'sTruth chapter 4 . 8/4
Update soon! Pretty Pretty Pretty please?
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 4 . 6/28
Thank you, it is a lovely story and great great development of your series. Jack is so cute!
Summer Leah chapter 4 . 6/17
I really wish you'd finish this! Jack is adorable.
Hlpur chapter 4 . 6/2
I hope you are able to get back to it some day.
Adely chapter 4 . 5/27
Hello,
First of all, I hope you'll understand me, I have no problem reading in English but writing is not that easy for me.
Second, thanks for having the wonderful idea of this story, and telling it to us so brilliantly ( is that a word ?lol). I didn't know the Eight Doctor but he seems very interesting !
I also discover just now that I forgot the third part and went directly from ninth to tenth I'm gonna read that part right away.
And for the end (for now) I have a question for you. Is the part with the Tenth done ? It's been a long time but since we don't see the wedding ...
Thanks for reading me, and again for that great story.
Kisses from France.
Jax118 chapter 4 . 4/8
Can't wait to read more!
enigmaticdrscully chapter 4 . 3/31
I'VE JUST READ THROUGH THE SERIES AND IT IS JUST SO FABULOUS I AM GOING TO DIE. THIS FIC GIVES ME LIFE.
LivingALittle chapter 4 . 3/30
Love this series but they seriously need an ending. Please.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 2/25
Great fun so far.
SolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 4 . 2/12
Just found this story and sped through the series! Can't wait for Barcelona!
SnowGivesMeVertigo chapter 4 . 2/10
Patiently awaiting the next chapter.
Von chapter 4 . 1/19
If I ever wrote a formal newspaper review on this story/series, the title would be 'TOO MUCH SEX' and the byline would be 'Still somehow incredibly awesome'.

I have all the sexual interest of a single-celled organism so to me there is absolutely zero romance or emotional value in sex but despite that aspect of me as a reader, somehow I still bloody love this series.

I love how everything is woven into anything else (and have a new appreciation for circular Gallifreyan writing because of all these little loops Rose and the Doc are part of) and LOVE how big a role the TARDIS herself has.

I was hugely excited to see Jack and find the gender-switched nature of his and Donna's marriage roles to be hilarious in a good way. I'm a little bit glum that Jack has Ianto (?) because I find the notion of him and Donna together to be equally amusing. Not that that precludes a relationship of course.

Oh yes! And I was very happy to see the Doctor finally doing his part in the oral department because even though I find the whole 'sex as a cure-all, be-all' thing to be incongruent with my experiences of reality, I wasn't pleased that their sexual relationship was so, hmmmmm, unequal. Seems like that might be steadying out now a bit though. :)

Thanks for writing and posting such a fantastic series! I've really enjoyed reading them.
Kiorru-dono chapter 2 . 1/8
I've read your series so quickly! I hope there will be note D8 I'm scared to read chapter 3 and 4 since there does not seem to be more T-T