Reviews for The Buy More Locker
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Thank you for adding to the tragically small pool of Alex-centric fics. Alex and Casey's relationship is what I've been drawn to more than anything else, and yet. Anyway, well done, and you should continue writing more for them.
Karina chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for writing this great story. There isn't a lot of fic about the complicated relationship between Casey and his daughter. The same goes for Casey and Kathleen, the mother of Alex. Thank you.
Molotov chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Maybe you got me at the right time. Maybe I'm feeling extra emotional while I read this.
But this is good. This is nice. This is sweet. This is touching.
This is great.
This is the 2nd piece of Chuck fan fiction I have read and I am now 2 for 2 in my picks.
Thank you for not writing a clunker.
Thank you for diving into a side of Alex the show skims over.
Thank you for quality.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
A very nice look into Alex' reaction to a sudden and rather violent upset to her life. One of very few that I've seen. Very good job. I hope you'll write more.
Barbadiangirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was really nice. I think the dynamics of the Alex and Casey relationship have/had a lot of potential and you handled it perfectly. This was sweet and I want to thank you for sharing with us. I'm glad to see you fell in love with the show, as a lot of new persons are also doing. Welcome to the Chuck fanfic community and I hope to read more from you soon.
:) :) ::))
Roger chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I always liked the softer side of Casey. I liked how both he and Sarah were changed by Chuck. Maybe not changed but were able to bring out more human emotions and feelings as the show progressed.
I think you did a nice job on this. Thank you.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Ever since I first stumbled upon your White Collar fics, I've been constantly amazed by how many of my favorite fandoms you've written for: White Collar (obviously), Psych, HIMYM, Firefly, Harry Potter...

And now Chuck, as well! :D

Like you, I love Casey. Not only is he Adam "Hero of Canton" Baldwin, but like you said, he's the stoic, grumpy guy with a heart of gold! I love his grunts. I love his sarcasm. I love the way he seems to think he's absolutely hilarious, even when no one else does. And most of all, I love the fierce protectiveness and love he has for his friends and family, and I think you captured that well in his last line in this story.

I also enjoyed your portrayal of Alex's emotions during all of this and the exploration of her character growing up without her father. It has more detail than was shown in the show, and it adds an extra poignancy to their relationship.

Wonderful job! I look forward to more from you for this fandom! :)
bcpiano chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was so sweet and well written! Very well done. Please keep writing. and welcome to our group of Chuck lovers.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I liked this short fic. Haven't read anything else, so far, exploring Alex's feelings early on.