Reviews for Candied Innocence
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
OH EM GEE LOVED IT! Sooooooo good! Please update soon!
QT05 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Any more surprises? But of course Kei, Ichigo is always full of surprises. LOL. Awesome ending.

Again, really well written chapter. Enjoyed it all very much. If you add the zanpacto pairing as a side pairing into this story that'd be awesome. I think there is definitely enough room for them as well. With the twins being so close, it make sense that their zanpacto to get to know each other very intimately. ;) Plus it will be an excuse for more lemon scenes. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

I really LOVED your foursome piece with Ichigo in "Veil of Obscurity", it was REALLY HOT! So, I would love it if you did added a threesome here. The foursome was a masterpiece and this one will be just as fantastic.

You do amazing work. Keep it up!
QT05 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Wow! That was a long and an awesome chapter. Lemon scene was beautifully written. Their intimacy is so sweet, pure and adorable. Ichigo's naivity is just so CUTE. Obviously Isshin kept that tid bit of information a secret from Ichigo. Luckily Ichigo was able to get home without any dominants interfering otherwise I think Kei would have wanted his father's head on silver platter.

While Ichigo seems to be confused and unaware as to what exactly is happening to his body, it looks like Kei might have an idea as to what is happening. Correct? Bad Isshin, bad boy, for not having the birds and the bees talk with his sons.

I'm really enjoying reading this story. I wanted more Kei time and I got it. Really liking this original character. He is a very protective and loving brother. Great job!

Loving this story. Looking forward to reading more.
QT05 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Another beautifully written chapter. Great introduction to the characters. Interesting take on this fictional world. The Hare idea is cute. I can totally picture Ichigo as a hare. He would make a great orange bunny.

Great job keeping Isshin in character. He's a crazy and wacky character for sure. Do his eccentricities make him difficult to write or more easier to write? Anyway, great comic relief character. His love and protectiveness over his children, particularly Ichigo, is very clear. I really like the way you portray him in this story so far.

Looking forward to more Mugetsu time in future chapters. I wonder how Mugetsu will react to having Isshin (a dominant hare) close to Ichigo, and Ichigo smelling of Isshin? Will there be conflict between the two dominant males? How will Ichigo respond to his new status? Did he know he was a submissive hare or was that kept secret from him?

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Oh sweet Temptation! Cho, you brilliant woman you! Breathtakingly beautiful piece of work! oooh I can't wait for the others to be updated I have missed your work something wicked...
JuleMaker chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Kyaaaaa It finally happened 3
Elder Dragon 93 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Wow, that lemon was intense. Overall, I rate this chapter as well down and can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.
foriusva chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This is sooooooooo gooood! The best fanfictuon I have ever read! You write so beautifully yet at the same time it's really sensuel! I get so immersed in this that I forget everything around me! Love this! 3 :D
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This was so nice, Cho. I really, really enjoyed this. I honestly think this has been my favorite one yet. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the instincts, or the distinct lack of darkness in this piece, but I really love this story. Thank you, so much.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Wow. I have no words. Lemon? Lime? How about "the most amazing piece of erotica I think I have ever had the severe pleasure to read?" I mean that absolutely. I'm not sure what it was, but this one was something really special. Thank you. I don't know if I can handle the next chapter, but I feel like Ichigo... "More, please..."
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is adorable, I love it! You're much better at fluff than you give yourself credit for in your notes, dear. You also write the best kind of fluff, which has just enough substance to it. I guess that makes it WAFF technically instead of fluff, but either way, this is very nice. It's amusing without being annoying or over the top. When I realized the premise, I was hesitant for the briefest moment, then I remembered, "Oh that's right, Chocolate wrote this..." And Chocolate never disappoints! ;-)
Kuro Nekoftw chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I really love your stories! I especially love how cute Ichigo was is this chapter. Plus a possessive Mu, perfect ;3
Can't wait for an update!
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I use to hate M-Preg, but now I'm a sucker for it. I've never read a Mugetsu x Ichigo fic, but this is turning out to be REALLY interessting. Twincests and Selfcests are extremely sexy, in my opinion, and this is do exciting to read one that falls into those categories, both is even better! Thanks for writing, though I don't think this was very helpful, I'm very excited to read more!

PS. Love your stories!
Elder Dragon 93 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
OMG, I'm totally gushing over the scene where Keiichi is playing with Ichigo in his 'sealed' form. It's so cute.
xazur3x chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
You are awesome.. ) I think the storyline is very good..
And the most important thing is your fluency.. I can't stop reading.