Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Minxheart chapter 6 . 2/22
Ahhh really good story I love it please continue!
story.writer8 chapter 6 . 1/26
Please update. It almost been a year and this is a great story that I want to finish. Pretty please. With an arrowhead on top?
annaekto chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Wow... this makes me really like Slade in a weird way! Tell me you are going to add more chapters please!
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This has been amazing to read, i saw on tumblr once felicity could be paired with anyone and you have caught me into the ship of slade and felicity, made me a believer in it. She can be shipped with anyone atm i love her with roy and slade.

You write perfectly and keep the charcters to thrmself, i appluad you for that.

Cant wait for more
Stephanie
lisa.doomen chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Please keep updating this story, the beginning is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Loving this story. Very unique. Hope you are able to update soon.
Cute Iza96 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Please update soon.. I want to know Oliver's reaction when he knows about Slade and Felicity..
Gracey123 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I'm i love with this fic! Please don't discontinue it. I imagined something similar to this when Slade said he would "corrupt" those who cared for Oliver and I'm glad someone is taking that route!
Peace-Out-Yo chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
This is addictive! Please tell me you're going to add more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
So good I've been looking for sladicity fiction and this the best by far can't wait to read the rest
carlace26 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Please a new chapter, the story is incredible. I love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Please update this soon, can't wait for more of this story.
valforeverblue chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
This is the first story with Sladicity that I truly am enjoying. I am intrigued by how deep feelings will go for them. Looking forward to much sexiness between the two. And of course I can't wait for Oliver's reaction when he finds out. But until he does I'm going to sit back and enjoy Felicity being wooed by Slade because let's face it, he is one gorgeous looking man. Pretty please, update soon.
bunbunchi chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Wow. The feels on this one! Its nice to see/read about Felicity. Its about time that she meets someone that is on Oliver's level. Can't wait for the next one.
avhogan27 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I love it! You're doing a great job making Slade multidimensional. I kind of ship Sladicity after reading this! I can't wait for the rest of it.