Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Toodles147 chapter 5 . 9/12
This is one perfect story Slade Joseph Wilson is falling for our IT girl Felicity Megan Smoak. Who knew. Love it. Please update and finish this wonderful story I need to know the ending.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 6 . 6/8
Oh man please don't tell me this story is on haitus i am on the verge no I am squealing from this awesome story pls pls tell me not on haitus! Anyway love this story. I love your felicity especially, her not being just naive or all many forget that felicity was being trained by dig and 3 years with them makes it possible for her to be a paranoid and suspicious person while being optimistic or happy so thank you for an excellent in depth Felicity and love ur story:)
Minxheart chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Ahhh really good story I love it please continue!
story.writer8 chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Please update. It almost been a year and this is a great story that I want to finish. Pretty please. With an arrowhead on top?
annaekto chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Wow... this makes me really like Slade in a weird way! Tell me you are going to add more chapters please!
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This has been amazing to read, i saw on tumblr once felicity could be paired with anyone and you have caught me into the ship of slade and felicity, made me a believer in it. She can be shipped with anyone atm i love her with roy and slade.

You write perfectly and keep the charcters to thrmself, i appluad you for that.

Cant wait for more
Stephanie
lisa.marie.d chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Please keep updating this story, the beginning is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Loving this story. Very unique. Hope you are able to update soon.
Cute Iza96 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Please update soon.. I want to know Oliver's reaction when he knows about Slade and Felicity..
Gracey123 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I'm i love with this fic! Please don't discontinue it. I imagined something similar to this when Slade said he would "corrupt" those who cared for Oliver and I'm glad someone is taking that route!
Peace-Out-Yo chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
This is addictive! Please tell me you're going to add more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
So good I've been looking for sladicity fiction and this the best by far can't wait to read the rest
carlace26 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Please a new chapter, the story is incredible. I love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Please update this soon, can't wait for more of this story.
valforeverblue chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
This is the first story with Sladicity that I truly am enjoying. I am intrigued by how deep feelings will go for them. Looking forward to much sexiness between the two. And of course I can't wait for Oliver's reaction when he finds out. But until he does I'm going to sit back and enjoy Felicity being wooed by Slade because let's face it, he is one gorgeous looking man. Pretty please, update soon.