Reviews for Reader's Special: 4th Edition 1 Shot Reward Stories
saf72250323 chapter 41 . 3/6
You are such an amazing writer
TMRisLifeNewtmas4Ever chapter 2 . 2/10
Hi.

I stumbled upon your stories while looking for brotherly fluff (as one does), and I am so so happy that I did. You are an amazing writer, and you totally nail their characters. Supernatural only recently took over my life, and it's at times like this when I am so glad that it did, instead of curled up somewhere sobbing about "that one time in season 10".

The only thing keeping me from reading all of your stories right now is the fact that I have school tomorrow and I have scrounged up an ounce of self-control. But I'll be back for sure.

I'm not quite sure how to end this, but... ohmygods this is amazing. I have so many feels right now. Okay, this is getting really long, which wasn't my intention, so I'll go. Just... thank you :)
SPN Mum chapter 41 . 1/21
I just love the way you told this from Leila's perspective! I can imagine the look on her face when she first spots Sam and Dean walking into the bank. I laughed at the old lady's description of them, "..a man buffet.." just fits them so well. ;P Lucky Leila even got to hold Sam and run her fingers through his hair while she comforted him, after Dean left Sam with her while he took care of the robbers. I bet she will never forget them! lol
SPN Mum chapter 40 . 1/21
Haha! The dryad had fermented sap for blood, and slipped Sam a mickey when she stabbed him! lol No wonder Dean is going to have a field day with that! I guess it's a good thing she didn't stab Dean too, but only threw branch spears at him. Good thing Garth listened to his message before he got busy with that chick too, otherwise the boys would have been in real trouble. I always laugh when Garth saves the day, because he is such a cute dork! ;P
SPN Mum chapter 39 . 1/21
Sam's ability to hide just how injured he was is a Winchester trait. He learned to do that from watching John and Dean when they were hurt. Both boys get better at that the older they get. They both take on guilt very easily too. Nice to see Dean taking care of Sam, and it hurt to see how torn up Sam still is over Jessica's death, and how he can identify with his dad now because of it.
SPN Mum chapter 38 . 1/18
What a scary creature! That had to have felt super creepy to Sam, having that creature suck his blood from his neck like a vampire. O.o Good thing Sam researched the proper way to kill it, but it's sad he almost died himself while doing it. I'm just glad that John and Dean are more likely to listen to Sam the next time he disagrees with their research.
SPN Mum chapter 37 . 1/18
Ahhh, I have missed these stories! :D

Sam was lucky that Dean was willing to stay with him through the detox this time. Dean had no idea that they were this hard on Sam. Holy crap! Sam was begging in enochian for the torture to stop! O.o I can see how Dean would feel terrible that Sam was fluent in it. Talk about bad memories! :( Sam and Dean have always been the best brothers. No one else can compare.
Cruisingbug chapter 7 . 1/9
Naked wet Winchesters! Firefly references! What's not to love!
Rebegirl chapter 41 . 1/7
Great, great great! I have to say, I miss the visions, so I love when they are written into a fic. And, I am kind of a fan of Dean being a hero too, so this one was right up my alley. I am always amazed at how you can take the prompts and make each story so different, but still have plenty of hurtSam in each one.
Rebegirl chapter 40 . 1/7
Amazing! I loved that Garth was doing Karaoke. hahaha. And the chainsaw...brilliant! You do Garth very well. And, of course, you had all the great Sam and Dean stuff that I love.
Rebegirl chapter 39 . 1/7
That was great! A little action, a little guiltyDean, some awesome H/C and it ended on such a sweet note. I loved the prompt and loved what you did with it even more. Can't wait for the next one!
Idreamofivan chapter 40 . 1/7
Very nice
Idreamofivan chapter 39 . 1/7
I changed your diapers, you know? That was funny and a little sad, no 5 year old should be changing diapers, at least not often.
This was also very nice!
Idreamofivan chapter 38 . 1/7
i've been loving this! Each chapter is amazing. One question though, do you have some sort of rule to yourself that you need to say "Pain in the ass" on each chapter :P? It is the first time that Dean doesn't say it but now John says it. I find it hilarious!

I love the way you portrait John, probably you are one of my favorites at that and I love John.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 41 . 1/7
I really liked Leila! No surprise; you're always great with OCs. But I liked how she was a combo of an appreciative female and yet solid when Dean asked her for help with Sam. I felt like I got to both know and appreciate her in just this short story. I also admire how you tell us what's going on without her understanding it, the special kid whom Dean had to kill in the bank vault. And I love seeing a competent Dean in action! I know the show often has then easily taken down for sake of story, but this is the skill I know they have. Thank you!