Reviews for Reader's Special: 4th Edition 1 Shot Reward Stories
bagelcat1 chapter 27 . 6/30
Just a quick note in case you want to make a correction. In the 5th paragraph you make a point of saying that the boys are in an old Charger. In the third last paragraph before the break (where the boys are leaving the brewery) you say that Dean was "glad he'd left the Impala parked right beside the building." Then immediately after, you mention the Charger again.

Not a big deal, in such a great story, but I thought I'd mention it. I've really been enjoying these prompts...so much so that I've been forgetting to add reviews. I'm so eager to read the next one. I will have to go back and tell you how much I enjoyed the individual installments. Good work!
StrayingWolf chapter 26 . 4/18
I love dogs, so I liked this chapter very much. It certainly deserves to be written out into a full story! Somehow I always imagine Sam as a Great Dane (with complete ears of course) like this one:
how-to-train-a-dog/dog-breed-week-great-dane/

Have a nice day!
piece2gether chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was so sweet. If you ever do another of these please let me know, I'd love to submit a prompt.
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
"If I was straight, I'm pretty sure this is where I'd lick you like a lollipop" dude when Charlie said that I died with laughter. This was such a good one shot. I literally loved it. You got some major talent for writing and you're escpeically good at writing these guys in character which I've found not many authors who can.
ziggy.uk chapter 41 . 2/24/2016
Fantastic, and you nailed the prompt. And how I wish I was Leila!
ziggy.uk chapter 40 . 2/23/2016
Absolutely loved this, and you had Garth spot on. Awesome plot, great injured Winchesters and a great ending, though would have loved more too!
ziggy.uk chapter 39 . 2/20/2016
Perfect and totally in tune with that time in canon. Loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 38 . 2/19/2016
Painful lesson for John to learn, ignore Sammy's research and suffer the consequences, though Sammy and Dean suffered more physically speaking. Awesome fic, loved it
ziggy.uk chapter 37 . 2/18/2016
Fantastic, spot on, just full on perfect.
ziggy.uk chapter 36 . 2/15/2016
Perfect, you made this fic sad and uplifting at the same time and had to smile at the deer meat in the chili!
ziggy.uk chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
Loved this, funny and inventive and didn't even realise you had missed the initial injury for Sam until I read your a/n at the end! This was pure gold :)
ziggy.uk chapter 34 . 2/14/2016
Perfect, just loved this :)
ziggy.uk chapter 33 . 2/14/2016
Fantastic fic, of course Sam would know Dean had gone missing and hadn't just got lucky! Great rescue, killing the MOTW and lovely brotherly moments and banter.
ziggy.uk chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
Loved your take on the sudden darkness prompt and the MOTW. Really great fic and perfect brotherly ending.
ziggy.uk chapter 31 . 2/6/2016
Perfect and could so imagine Sammy just wanting Dean after the bullies messed him up good and proper, and it's a testament to how bad he felt and how upset he was that he said 'up' to Dean and let him carry him home. Loved how Dean took care of Sam and his injuries and then cheered him up with the offer of watching Die Hard and having a Chinese. And perfect ending, Dean is cooler that McClain and yes, he would meter out justice Winchester style!