Reviews for Reader's Special: 4th Edition 1 Shot Reward Stories
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 6/22
"If I was straight, I'm pretty sure this is where I'd lick you like a lollipop" dude when Charlie said that I died with laughter. This was such a good one shot. I literally loved it. You got some major talent for writing and you're escpeically good at writing these guys in character which I've found not many authors who can.
ziggy.uk chapter 41 . 2/24
Fantastic, and you nailed the prompt. And how I wish I was Leila!
ziggy.uk chapter 40 . 2/23
Absolutely loved this, and you had Garth spot on. Awesome plot, great injured Winchesters and a great ending, though would have loved more too!
ziggy.uk chapter 39 . 2/20
Perfect and totally in tune with that time in canon. Loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 38 . 2/19
Painful lesson for John to learn, ignore Sammy's research and suffer the consequences, though Sammy and Dean suffered more physically speaking. Awesome fic, loved it
ziggy.uk chapter 37 . 2/18
Fantastic, spot on, just full on perfect.
ziggy.uk chapter 36 . 2/15
Perfect, you made this fic sad and uplifting at the same time and had to smile at the deer meat in the chili!
ziggy.uk chapter 35 . 2/15
Loved this, funny and inventive and didn't even realise you had missed the initial injury for Sam until I read your a/n at the end! This was pure gold :)
ziggy.uk chapter 34 . 2/14
Perfect, just loved this :)
ziggy.uk chapter 33 . 2/14
Fantastic fic, of course Sam would know Dean had gone missing and hadn't just got lucky! Great rescue, killing the MOTW and lovely brotherly moments and banter.
ziggy.uk chapter 32 . 2/7
Loved your take on the sudden darkness prompt and the MOTW. Really great fic and perfect brotherly ending.
ziggy.uk chapter 31 . 2/6
Perfect and could so imagine Sammy just wanting Dean after the bullies messed him up good and proper, and it's a testament to how bad he felt and how upset he was that he said 'up' to Dean and let him carry him home. Loved how Dean took care of Sam and his injuries and then cheered him up with the offer of watching Die Hard and having a Chinese. And perfect ending, Dean is cooler that McClain and yes, he would meter out justice Winchester style!
ziggy.uk chapter 30 . 2/5
Wow, people are crazier than the supernatural, and these B*stards were evil. Just knew Dean would head on in to help his little brother and not wait for Bobby when he heard him scream his name. Loved Bobby coming in and saving the day ... and killing most of the evil guys and can so imagine why Sam didn't admit to Dean they told him why he was targeted. Would have loved a continuation of this ...
ziggy.uk chapter 29 . 2/3
Loved this, great escape run through the forest, injured and loopy Sam and Dean on full-on big brother mode. Perfect
ziggy.uk chapter 28 . 2/3
Loved this, and Joe got what he deserved having listened to Walt and blindly believing what he had said. Am in two minds if he knew Sammy would be coming to the hunt along with Dean but it seems more like he did with everything Dean found in his room when Sammy went missing. Dean had no option but to end Joe and loved that the doctor validated that. And loved the brotherly ending.