Reviews for 25 Days of Christmas for the First Time Together
ZeldaTifa chapter 19 . 6/9
Absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for all the oneshots, they are beautiful!
I was just going to read one per day and I end up reading more than expected so I apologize for reviewing until now. Again, thank you!
Aspire Away chapter 26 . 2/15
These last four chapters I've got around to finishing were spectacular, and the cutest scenes with Jinx and Kid Flash yet! I love how well you've managed to set their relationship! Excellent job with the overall! :D
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 25 . 1/5
Your credits were so sweet. I'm soooo happy to see Wally and Jinx finally get together! And the way they did... So romantic. I love all the presents everyone was giving/receiving. The shoelace thing with Barry was great xD Love love love this chapter!
MissStubborn chapter 26 . 1/2
I loved the whole story! It was a pleassure to read everytime you updated, and the way you captured Jinx and Kid's relationship is by far one of my favorites!
I really hope you keep writing other stories about these two, you are awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Loving the story so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Great imagery.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Nice! Great character and plot setup so far.
shipperfreak chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Aww! This was SO CUTE! I loved it! I can't wait for the bonus chapter! XD
Luckyjinx2170 chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
GAH! I can't wait till the ending when Jinx meets the whole flash family! Please put the next chapter up soon!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
So cute, and excellent writing! I em really enjoy their relationship. There was a mistake I found you might wanna fix. It talking about her strict, hardcore manner, but there are three asterisks there, after the word hard. Other than that, this was super great, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Amazing writing on your part, Zinnia. I like Wally's reaction in this chapter because it was realistic. He finally got tired of Jinx not wanting to ever act happy. I would've done the same thing he did, getting mad like that. But it had a very sweet ending. I can't wait to see how you will end the last chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
Loved it so much! Can't wait for the next update! Lol Batman!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
Nyaaaaah! Sooo sweet! Aww! Feyfa
WhiteAngel43 chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
I've been wondering when you were going to update. Glad to see that you did. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.
HarleyQuinn1307 chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
I've gotta say, the Batman part was my favorite. I mean, I love everything Batman, so I kinda flipped out at that part.