Reviews for Jigsaw
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
your way with words are spectaclular. I loved this. It just seemed real to me.
Pluviophile200 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ah crap. This is amazing.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Very interesting. Have to say, I really liked the idea in the premise/summary and I feel like you chose a great title for this oneshot. In some ways though, I felt like it wasn't up to speed as your strongest/best work, then again I haven't read anything written in third person from you for a while, so that might just me.

Overall, certain parts were pretty predictable/cliche, particularly Riku's segments. I'm slightly biased cause Riku was never my favorite character to begin with, but the situation/struggles you had Riku go through just seemed too similar to what I'd seen other writers do. Sure, I get it's hard to really be original with this premise (as it has probably been done a gajillion times...yes, I made up a word) but still, Riku's part just didn't grab me, I think some of the typos threw me off a bit as they are mostly scattered around in the beginning.

As for Sora's section that was pretty interesting to read and I felt my romantic heart swell at how Kairi comforted Sora when he was having nightmares. Just a very touching scene. Throughout this oneshot you did a great job with description/imagery and literary devices surrounding that. Good work, it was a good read.

Continue the great work.