Reviews for The Melting Stars
vush chapter 1 . 9/16
loved it
Pidanka chapter 1 . 8/26
This was so lovely! Draco is an arse, but he’s her arse. :)
Beautiful
sofisamu chapter 1 . 6/25
It was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
My heart ️
DecadesNCenturies chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Loved, loved, loved this! Your writing had me cackling and swooning all at once. Please never stop writing.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
You my dear, could easily turn this into a screenplay, it was written so well! This was sheer deliciousness! As an Austenophile, and an obsessive "Pride" lover, as well as, a person who prizes herself on her love and peculiar similarities to the way poor hopelessly-hapless Bridg' thinks things through in her frighteningly delusional head!—I can honestly say I would love LOVE to see this played out on screen! Oh to have a copy of this story as a devastatingly hilarious two hour film to have on vhs, and frequently left in the VCR?! Lol! Yes. I'm. Old. I'm so ancient, I still prefer vhs, oh well!? —
I marveled and laughed all the way through this. It was great! I already knew you were talented, that's why I 'follow' you, but I have to admit; this goes above and beyond! I just loved it! And the nods to Bridget so smoothly placed in the storyline? Well done! (Uncle Geoffrey, Shazza's- f-'em all, the ugly sweaters, Chaka Khan- I could hear "I'm every woman" so vividly throughout reading this!, the paternal connection, the alcohol unit consumption, the family holiday party,) so subtle yet still there for those familiar with the context? Genius! Seriously?! Loved it! Believe me, I could more and attempt to continue singing your praises, but as it turns out, I think I've probably embarrassed myself by how well I know the material source inspiration, so? Anyways, thanks dear for sharing,—Cheers!;-)
NatWizard chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
It's 2017 and i'm rereading this and I'm happy. Thank you so much for writing dramione omg
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I loved the "What a lovely tangle" line. I also loved the part about Hermione's conscience and fighting Draco's battles.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
this story - and you - are simply wonderful
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Aw they are so cute. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
dis is so cute im cryin happy tears
Kimmie chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Ha! Here i am again, a testament of me binge-reading your fics.
Bridget Jones is a fav of mine and for this to be inspired by if, let alone a DHr fic... Im freaking hooked! Yes HR, you are in it for a long, long time! D is worth swooning over.
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This was very nice! I really enjoyed reading it.
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/10/2016