Reviews for The Melting Stars
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is one of your best! You manage to make a great story without needing a gazillion chapters of character development and drama which takes a lot of talent. I love Hermione's inner thoughts and musings and it was great seeing the relationship through her eyes. And I don't know how you do it, but I was crying before I even got to the middle of the chapter. Haha, I'm going to favorite your stories for days when I feel like I need a good cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awesome. Just literally awesome! You had me in tears by the middle of the chapter. And Hermione's inner monologue was hilarious!
bellatrixlestranqe chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was adorable and just generally brilliant. It was really well written and the storyline was great - and your ending was fantastic and really, really sweet.

(I'm going to read more of your stuff now :D)

melody x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Looooooooved this. 3 3 3
EStrunk chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I like how you begin and end with Uncle Geoffrey. Her dad was fantastic! Her concern/lack of concern over being on the Hot Witches list was a hoot. I loved this bit.
subarashii o5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Sweet. :)
Enitsu Emria chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Aaaahh... for a very long time. Love Love Love the frustrated forbearance at the beginning and the equally frustrated outpour of feelings at the end that ends in a rather sloppy yet sweet confession of love : these one-shots!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
this is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really liked this! Wish it wasn't a one-shot!
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wow this was brilliant! I mean I love Bridget Jones' Diary, so I loved this story even more! Loved the subtle undercurrents of humour, and absolutely adore the ending! I hate reading sappy fluff in general, but this wasn't it. It had a healthy dose of angst too. Good work! Hope to see more one-shots like this in the future because honestly your writing's just out of this world.
avantlefin chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
uh…didn't she just lock the door? or is her dad secretly a wizard, too?
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I went into this thinking typical Christmas story and it is and it's not at the same time.

Cute and not.

I like the mix.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Brilliant!
Counter Spark chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ugh, this is so good. I'm a very picky FF reader, and I feel like I have to wade through a lot of dreck to find a really good story on here (no offense to anybody else reading this). I love it when I find something this well written, funny, and true to the characters of Draco and Hermione. I pretty much loved every sentence of it.

Also, I freaking lol'd at "I'd rather fuck a paralyzed horse". Like, threw my head back and really laughed. Thumbs up!
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Merry Christmas, indeed! And a Happy fucking New Year!

Thank you for posting something new and beautiful. I feel like dancing in the streets. And it's pretty fucking cold outside, so that's saying something.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »