Reviews for To Be Loved And Lost
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 4/2
I just LOVED this oneshot and the looks into Killian's past, all that he had lost and the grief that twisted him into Hook. I've always been curious about his mother, so I liked that you started the story with that very believable possibility for her. I think my favorite part though was him realizing that - though it pains him - he now has a whole group of people he cares for again. They gave him back the hope he lost long ago. I thought that was a beautiful writing touch on your part. His vow at the end, to find her and bring her back, is the perfect closing. Such a great story altogether! Thanks for sharing it!
Hooked chapter 1 . 2/27
So glad I found you! One of, if not THE best CS author I've read from on here. And I've read a lot of authors. Lovely interpretation of Killian's feelings, I know this will be exactly as he felt! Such a shame I only discovered you towards the end of this hiatus, could've done with this a few weeks ago, but better late than never, atleast I've found you now :) Between this and spoilers, I think I can (just about) pull through until 9th March. I can't wait to see their romance develop on the show: The winter premiere episode is supposed to be so packed full of beautiful CS moments that "even the strongest Neal fan will wonder if they're rooting for the right couple". ;)
Beck chapter 1 . 1/29
Well done...makes me really want the hiatus to be over.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/22
This was an excellent introspection for Hook. Very well written. Nice grasp of what his thoughts could have been.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was one of the best fics that I've read about this scene. It seemed so in character, and I could certainly see this running through Killian's head. Wonderful job, I loved your writing :)
Goddess97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
*whispers* Killian...
This is wonderful. I love it. :') Thank you
Mona001 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I am new here, and this is the first story I've read that I could actually see being a true representation of what could happen. Off screen, but true feelings of Captain Hook.
ExuberantReader chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
this was so good and oh so feelsy, but I loved it, you got Killian's character really well! :)
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
That last line reminded me of Snowing! And gosh, there is so much Snowing parallel going on right now, how can CS NOT be end game right? Your story fits so perfectly with how I imagine Killian would be feeling once he sets foot in the EF. Well done to you! I love all your stories. :)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Ahh! I'm so still not over it! But these amazing fics are helping! Just the right amount of angst and of hope and I love it!

Also...how am I not following you? Let me fix that up :)

-Emma :)

xx
KPKincaid chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Very insightful to the man, Killian Jones, and his centuries of suffering. Well done!
fangirlmum4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wonderfully written! Looking forward to more insight into what happens with Hook and how he gets back to Emma!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Love this
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
So far this is my fav fic for that scene.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I didn't realized until now reading this great fic by the way that yes in only 2 weeks everything changed for Hook, he became Killian again.